Soo ive had my 9930 for about a week now.. I'm running .362 and it seems like my phone keep falling into deep sleeps.. as in no matter how many times i press the unlock button it don't wake up.. i press every single key and the screen don't even blink or do anything.

after about a min or two it wakes up.. then it starts lagging clock starts spinning at random when I'm just typing a search in..

i see spinning clocks at least 4 times a day.. and all i do is email, Facebook , twitter, txt.. nothing else is installed or running on my phone

any ideas ?
    10-10-11 11:27 PM
    I have had this happen a few times. Did a fresh wipe and reinstall and haven't seen it in a few days
    10-11-11 12:44 AM
    Do you have apps running in the background you are not aware of? Press and hold your bb key and it will show you what is running. Other than the standard 5 there should be little else. Home,Phone,BBm,Messages and Browser are standard. Minimizing or using the back button may not close all other apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-11 08:00 AM
    I have had the same exact rpoblem since I got the phone... mine has been worse than yours. and then last night it just froze. I did a battery pull and it wont come on at all. It get half way through the power cycle, shuts off and starts all over... im so pissed!
    10-11-11 09:29 AM
    I have had the same exact rpoblem since I got the phone... mine has been worse than yours. and then last night it just froze. I did a battery pull and it wont come on at all. It get half way through the power cycle, shuts off and starts all over... im so pissed!
    Try reloading or updating the OS.
    If that doesn't solve it, I would guess that a bad 3rd party app is the culprit.
    10-11-11 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD