ok i did the clean sweep that the RIM Representative suggested I do to fix the BB_Phone error i keep getting but it didnt fix the issue and now Verizon wants to ship me a new (replacement not new) phone to fix the issue. i do not feel its a hardware issue so i declined the replacement phone. I want to format my 9850 but cant get the BBSAK to connect to it. Can anyone help me and explain HOW DO I FORMAT A 9850 and install the new version. My storm2 connected to BBSAk every time but cant get this phone to do it. I need help cause sometimes my phone rings and its a blank screen and then get the phone error.

Verizon told me if i format the phone it voids the warranty lol
    10-09-11 07:37 PM
    You can use Jl_cmder to format the phone but also you will need download to your computer the OS that you want to install in your device , JL_Cmder - BlackBerry Forums Support Community
    10-09-11 07:47 PM
    Every time my phone won't connect to the computer, I jush restart my computer. Works for me everytime.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-09-11 07:51 PM
    I try two things when my phone won't connect to my computer.

1) Reboot the Computer
    2) Reboot the Phone

One or the other almost always works.
    10-10-11 06:38 AM
    baspeed, I feel your pain. I was up until 3:00 in the morning trying to figure this same thing out and finally gave up and shut down my computer, defeated. Then I realized that I needed my phone the next day and turned it back on to try again. The reboot of the computer was the answer. My phone was up and running with the .353 leaked version and the phone has worked flawlessly since that day.
    10-10-11 11:56 AM
    Could somebody point me in the direction of some help.
    My windows 7 won't recognize my 9860 when its plugged in
    I have tried different ports and different cords with no luck

Tyia
    10-10-11 02:05 PM
    As it turns out it's the USB cable.

The one I tried to use that came with my i-go wall charger can not be used with my computer as a data cable.
    10-11-11 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD