I'm almost desperate: (
    I bought a 9930 Sprint and i use sim card from tmobile for almost a month and can not use anything connected to the Internet bbm or any BlackBerry service only wifi works, The device accepts calls and text messages.when i try to go on intrent i get a notice to contact the network to match that package, my package is the right one!already more than 10 calls to tmobile and BB..

Yesterday, in desperation I deleted the service books, I turned over BlackBerry and tmobile told me there was no way to send the service numbers than only through the device itself but i have but internet

what should i do? can i get it?
    should i return the phone?

thank you !!
    10-08-11 11:05 PM
    Did you already try to refresh the service book?
    Options, device, advanced system settings, host routing table then press menu key and register now....
    10-09-11 12:17 AM
    You could go online via Wifi .. but im not sure if you get the service books this way.

But im a little confused... why you got the 9930 if you are on t mobile?
    10-09-11 02:42 AM
    Make sure that you have updated your device through your carriers BIS website, and then under help you should be able to send service books...this "should" fix connectivity issues most of the time...also kind of a silly question...you do have the "data services" enabled under mobile network options???

I'm almost desperate: (
    I bought a 9930 Sprint and i use sim card from tmobile for almost a month and can not use anything connected to the Internet bbm or any BlackBerry service only wifi works, The device accepts calls and text messages.when i try to go on intrent i get a notice to contact the network to match that package, my package is the right one!already more than 10 calls to tmobile and BB..

Yesterday, in desperation I deleted the service books, I turned over BlackBerry and tmobile told me there was no way to send the service numbers than only through the device itself but i have but internet

what should i do? can i get it?
    should i return the phone?

thank you !!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-11 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD