Every email that I have received since last night opens and only reads, "Message truncated due to size." I know if emails are to big they will state this at the bottom of the message but this is the only thing showing on EVERY email and I know that the messages are not big. I also know it is not because my inbox is full because I deleted over 500 emails last night. I also have done a battery pull and it didn't do anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 11:49 AM
    I'd blame attachments...

If I remember right, emails over 3.9mb will truncate, no matter if they are 50 pages of text or a "" with a 3.9mb picture.

It does not matter if the inbox is full or not really.
    10-08-11 01:35 PM
    10-08-11 01:41 PM
    I will take that in to consideration. It is weird though because I get emails from these people every day and unless they all changed their formats I don't think that is the issue. And it is doing it to every email, not just some of them. BUT, I will mess around with it some more and see if any of them have larger attachments to them. Thank you for your reply!
    I'd blame attachments...

If I remember right, emails over 3.9mb will truncate, no matter if they are 50 pages of text or a "" with a 3.9mb picture.

It does not matter if the inbox is full or not really.
    10-08-11 01:44 PM
    Thank you for posting this thread. I tried to look around and make sure there wasn't already a thread about it; gguess I didn't look in the correct spot. All is working spectacular now.
    10-08-11 01:54 PM
    Yep. Could be 4.1. I haven't received a whole lot of email today, it being Saturday of a long weekend, so I can't tell if I've been updated or not.
    10-08-11 03:50 PM
    Is it an automatic update?
    Yep. Could be 4.1. I haven't received a whole lot of email today, it being Saturday of a long weekend, so I can't tell if I've been updated or not.
    10-08-11 04:05 PM
    Is it an automatic update?
    BIS updates are always server sided. Hopefully it will stop acting up by Monday.
    10-08-11 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD