I am sorry to say that due to bills and such, I have to cut back on my cell phone bill drastically, and by tommorrow, I should have a Blackberry Curve 8350 in my hands and activated for Virgin Mobile.
    I love the Style!
    I am going to miss the camera most of all, because this Curve has a blah fixed focus 2 megapixel, while Style had a nice autofocus 5 megapixel.
    Sigh.
    At least I will still have a decent Blackberry, thank goodness for that.
    Anyways, I just want to let everyone know on here that the Style is the most awesome Blackberry, and I am gonna keep mine just so I can pull it out of the drawer and flip it open once in awhile!
    10-07-11 11:47 PM
    I am sorry to say that due to bills and such, I have to cut back on my cell phone bill drastically, and by tommorrow, I should have a Blackberry Curve 8350 in my hands and activated for Virgin Mobile.

I love the Style!

I am going to miss the camera most of all, because this Curve has a blah fixed focus 2 megapixel, while Style had a nice autofocus 5 megapixel.

Sigh.

At least I will still have a decent Blackberry, thank goodness for that.

Anyways, I just want to let everyone know on here that the Style is the most awesome Blackberry, and I am gonna keep mine just so I can pull it out of the drawer and flip it open once in awhile!

Why don't you just go through boost mobile? They can hook your style up for 60$ a month unlimited everything! Also for every 6 on time payments they deduct 5$ from your monthly bill. That means you can have your bill to as little as 45$ a month for an unlimited BlackBerry

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    10-09-11 02:25 AM
    Agreed on Boost and Style and Shrinkage, I'm down to $50/month so far. Its a pretty good incentive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-11 06:40 PM
    Thanks guys, and I appreciate the feedback! But even that is too high for me Virgin Mobile has the same plan as what I had on sprint for more than half, so I am going with that. Times have been a bit tough, but at least I can still have a Blackberry!
    10-10-11 02:00 PM
    I'm in the opposite boat-ditching Curve 8530 for a Style. The Curve has an awesome keyboard. Other than that, good riddance.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    10-10-11 04:02 PM
    I'm in the opposite boat-ditching Curve 8530 for a Style. The Curve has an awesome keyboard. Other than that, good riddance.

The Style also has an awesome keyboard, better than the 8830 we I had as my earlier Blackberry. I don't know what it's like compared to the curve, it looks like the Bold keyboard but somewhat smaller.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    10-10-11 05:36 PM
    imo the cuvre 8530 is the best curve but the 9350 just be interseting i might be going back to bb from android i fell ashamed because i went android?
    10-10-11 07:55 PM

Haha I totally understand... the Style is a kicking good phone.

I am keeping mine, just in case...
    10-11-11 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD