I recently switched from a 9550 (CDMA) to 9780 (HSPA). I transfered whatever apps I could, but had issues with my emails.

My two personal emails I had to setup again, which is fine, but my telus.blackberry.net email is becoming a thorn in my side.

When I tried to setup this email, it kept telling me I had the wrong address or password, but I know that is not the case. So I went to a store and they said I had to call. So I called technical support and they told me I had to try and remember the correct password, which I know I already had.

Thanks to blackberryhelp on twitter, I found a website to reset the password, which I did, but it send the reset password link to my telus.blackberry.net email ... which I can't access.

Does anyone know of another way to reset/recover my existing telus.blackberry.net email?
    10-07-11 01:54 PM
    I had a similar issue when I tried moving a couple of my email accounts (associated with my Verizon BIS) to my Telus BIS.

I ended up calling Telus' BlackBerry Tech Support, who deleted my Telus BIS, recreated it, and set up my @telus.blackberry.net with the same user name & password.

As soon as the @telus.blackberry.net mailbox appeared on my HSPA+ device, I went to the Telus BIS site, and did a "forgot password" - which was sent to the device, so I could log in to the Telus BIS & reset the password.

Hope that helps.
    10-13-11 05:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD