I am using a BES hosting provider for my BES connection on my 9900. I have been using the same companynsince the middle of 2009 going back and forth between their BES and ActiveSync services as I switched between phones and tablets.

I have begun wondering about the access to personal emails and information the IT administrators at this company may have. Should I be concerned? How much access do they have? Is there anything that I can do to limit any access they may have?
    10-06-11 10:46 PM
    I am using a BES hosting provider for my BES connection on my 9900. I have been using the same companynsince the middle of 2009 going back and forth between their BES and ActiveSync services as I switched between phones and tablets.

I have begun wondering about the access to personal emails and information the IT administrators at this company may have. Should I be concerned? How much access do they have? Is there anything that I can do to limit any access they may have?
    Hello, did you find an answer? I am also using BES with MS Hosted exchange. Thank you.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.610161,7.194952
    11-07-11 09:38 PM
    You can't do much but to trust them. I'd say as long as they are reputable you should be fine but you never know. Take a look at What does BES see; what can be tracked/logged? - Port3101.org : Your BES Connection
    11-19-11 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD