I opened the Bridge "messages" application, and at the time I had about a dozen emails in my inbox, some read, some unread.

I wrote a new email, and when I hit "send" about 8 of the dozen emails in my inbox just disappeared one by one. I checked the inbox on my phone, and the messages had disappeared from there too. (The new email did reach its intended recipient.)

I opened the browser and checked my actual Gmail account. Fortunately, the messages had not been deleted from the original account, so it's not a permanent loss -- just a weird bug, I guess. Has anyone else experienced this?

Not sure whether this is related to today's OS update, but it's the first time this has happened in the 5+ months I've had the PlayBook.
    10-06-11 06:23 PM
    I wonder if it has to do with the update. I have a stuck bbm notification. It's never happened before. The occasional stuck email notification sorts itself out but this one is persistant.
    10-06-11 06:34 PM
    I deleted the chat from my phone and the notification disappeared.
    10-06-11 06:39 PM
    I wonder if it has to do with the update. I have a stuck bbm notification. It's never happened before. The occasional stuck email notification sorts itself out but this one is persistant.
    This happens to me as well. I receive a lot of emails and I use both my 9810 and the PB to read and/delete. Sometimes I can't get rid of that stuck email notifyer until I either: 1) select a few email on my 9810 and mark them unread and then reselect and mark them read. It usually works. 2) Once or twice I have had to delete an email for it to update. Large emails I have also seen to cause this at times.

i have had my bridge icons disappear (but the shadow below remains and they are still active if you press there) and I just remove the connection and then re establish a bridge connection. it takes 15 sec. and always works.
    10-06-11 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD