Hey guys,

I'm buying a Playbook and will be picking up a PB case as well off Amazon (I have a gift certificate, don't hate for not supporting CB ). Anyway, my question is in regards to the convertible cases out there... the ones that allow you to set the Playbook at an angle on your desk. I haven't yet seen a photo of one of the cases where the front cover is folded backwards, allowing you to sit the Playbook flat without having a big flap hanging to the side.

Does anyone know if the RIM (standard) convertible case do this? What about the Blurex case? Your feedback is appreciated!
    10-04-11 11:13 PM
    Targus Leather Truss
    That's the one I'm using right now and I added a few velcro to it. Got it for 17.82 from BestBuy as I pricematched.
    10-04-11 11:23 PM
    here is a crackberry review of rim's convertible case
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-con...berry-playbook

I own this case, and almost completely agree with adam.
    - I would buy it. it does as advertised, and does it well. However, like adam, i have come to the conclusion that the pb is best experienced unencumbered, in its natural state. that being said, i'm using it right now.
    10-04-11 11:24 PM
    I have the Blurex one. It's very nice... as to the folding all the way back, I do this often (mainly while reading in portrait). However it has two clips - you can see them on the front of the case in your link, these stop the playbook from lying flat on a table when folded all the way back, BUT for me this is great... essentially you get a very slightly angled playbook which is far better for typing on than when it is lying flat on a table.
    Hope you can work out what i mean.

Quality case, very slimline but good protection too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 01:18 AM
    I will actually answer the question you asked. Yes. It folds absolutely flat.
    10-05-11 01:28 AM
    I will actually answer the question you asked. Yes. It folds absolutely flat.
    Thanks (and thanks to all other replies). I went with the RIM convertible case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 01:54 AM
    I am using th OEM Leather Convertible Case too. Attached are pictures of how I use them.
    10-05-11 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD