A leaked sales sheet from TmoNews shows a November 9th release date for RIM's "Dumoine". The sales sheet shows an image, and the device looks like a Torch 9800/9810!

Could it be true that a carrier besides AT&T gets the Torch slider design? Price point shows TBD.

Check out TmoNews for a look at the fall roadmap!
    10-04-11 10:17 PM
    I noticed the same on Engadget. Interesting!!
    10-04-11 11:12 PM
    It's the 9810. It was rumored back in July that TMo would see it November. I'm surprised that it turned-out to be true. :-) Even more surprised that we'll see it *in* November, rather than this month. AT&T was said to get it in September, but launched it in August. I was kind of hoping the same would happen with the TMo release.

Glad I held-off on my upgrade over the summer in anticipation of seeing if this news panned-out! *yay!* lol
    10-05-11 06:03 PM
    *SIDE NOTE*: I can't imagine it would be more than $49 or so with a new/upgrade 2 year agreement. That would keep it in-line & competitive with AT&T's price. Trust me, there's A LOT of people (T-Mobile customers) that want this phone. I know someone in particular that went-out and bought it from AT&T (cash) and unlocked it. Now, he's out about $450, the internet barely works and I bet he's going to kick himself when I forward him the link of the leaked roadmap on TMO News. lol
    10-05-11 06:08 PM
    I've been holding off upgrading to the Bold in hopes of a white one, but now that the Torch I releasing in a month, I'll be getting it instead. I'm pretty stoked this rumor actually panned out.
    10-05-11 06:58 PM
    Very interesting that the 9810 has made it's way to another carrier... just wish that it would launch on Verizon too! I would pick it over the 9930 for sure.
    10-05-11 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD