My Torch for some reason today had been restarting

and finally now all it does is restart...it goes to the loading screen loads a tiny bit like a little speck of white on the loading screen

and then restarts and does it again ...CONSTANTLY...i tried to wipe it, i tried to even use the application loader....

I can't go into safe mode because it just restarts to fast so it disconnects from the computer...what do i do
    10-04-11 09:26 PM
    Try BBSAK to do the wipe.
    10-04-11 09:29 PM
    I downloaded Foursquared and when it updated BBID, my BB died would only load until the security check came up.

I had to delete it with BBSAK.
    I wish I could donate to those guys right now.
    10-04-11 09:30 PM
    You don't understand...My torch will not connect to BBSAK because it dosnt stay on long enough...it restarts after like a minute of loading that little speck...

I really need some answers...cause i don't know what to do and this is driving me insane...I Literally can't do anything

I Don't get why nobody can help me out....
    Last edited by ElwinAdam; 10-04-11 at 09:54 PM.
    10-04-11 09:32 PM
    hmmm thats a weird one... try it like this. remove the battery and connect it to your pc (without the battery) an run bb desktop manager. if it doesnt work like that then your torch might be water damage or been dropped alot of times.
    10-04-11 10:14 PM
    Chris...Im trying but its not connecting....the blackberry has a no battery symbol on it and its not connecting

I restarted my computer and its still not connecting...

One last try with the sim card in

Yep its not connecting

....I just don't get it...its been fine for a while and today it random started restarting to the the point it is at now...
    Last edited by ElwinAdam; 10-04-11 at 10:38 PM.
    10-04-11 10:21 PM
    Try using safe mode by holding the escape button(near the end call button).Then wipe the Os using bbsak and re-install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 10:50 PM
    Try using safe mode by holding the escape button(near the end call button).Then wipe the Os using bbsak and re-install.

I can't...the phone dosnt load enough...it only loads a bit and it restarts after a minute of that...i tried plenty of times
    10-04-11 10:52 PM
    Oh sorry didn't see that in your post.Try removing the SD card and SIM.Might help.
    10-04-11 11:02 PM
    Oh sorry didn't see that in your post.Try removing the SD card and SIM.Might help.
    'Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work either =/ this ****ig sucks
    10-04-11 11:08 PM
    10-05-11 04:09 AM
    He can't get it to connect,remember?It doesn't even get recognized.In a nuked berry,it will be recognized for like 1 second.

10-05-11 04:51 AM
    Chris...Im trying but its not connecting....the blackberry has a no battery symbol on it and its not connecting

I restarted my computer and its still not connecting...

One last try with the sim card in

Yep its not connecting

....I just don't get it...its been fine for a while and today it random started restarting to the the point it is at now...
    I think you try too hard...

do this, remove the battery from your phone but keep it handy (because at some point you will have to pop the battery in quickly)

find the loader.exe on your pc (you need a torch 9800 os installed on your pc) it shoudl be located at c:\program files(x86)\common files\research in motion\AppLoader, and open loader.exe (without your phone plugged and your phone without any battery in it).

when the loader.exe is open, press next until you see Connection: and an empty box, this is where the trick is done, now plug your phone on your pc and look at that empty box, as soon as you see something in it press next and put back your battery in, if everything went fine, it will update your os (but you will loose everything on it that is not on your sd card) if you weren't fast enough just try it again, unplug your phone, remove the battery, and then open loader then try again.
    10-05-11 08:07 AM
    I think you try too hard...

do this, remove the battery from your phone but keep it handy (because at some point you will have to pop the battery in quickly)

find the loader.exe on your pc (you need a torch 9800 os installed on your pc) it shoudl be located at c:\program files(x86)\common files\research in motion\AppLoader, and open loader.exe (without your phone plugged and your phone without any battery in it).

when the loader.exe is open, press next until you see Connection: and an empty box, this is where the trick is done, now plug your phone on your pc and look at that empty box, as soon as you see something in it press next and put back your battery in, if everything went fine, it will update your os (but you will loose everything on it that is not on your sd card) if you weren't fast enough just try it again, unplug your phone, remove the battery, and then open loader then try again.
    See I tried that...but my phone restarts making the loader say...Reconnecting to JVM........it just constantly retstarts...so after a while the *Reconnecting to JVM* goes all the way to blue meaning its done i get an error message saying...Application loader was unable to connect with your device. Please reconnect your device, enter the passwords,if required, and click retry

The problem occurs during *wait for device initialization*....When it starts reconnecting to JVM it turns my phone on and then my phone just restarts

The Berry connects to the loader i see my pin i never see pin:UNKOWN
    Last edited by ElwinAdam; 10-05-11 at 04:29 PM.
    10-05-11 04:09 PM
    My Torch for some reason today had been restarting

and finally now all it does is restart...it goes to the loading screen loads a tiny bit like a little speck of white on the loading screen

and then restarts and does it again ...CONSTANTLY...i tried to wipe it, i tried to even use the application loader....

I can't go into safe mode because it just restarts to fast so it disconnects from the computer...what do i do
    Okay, 25 posts and your responses, IT'S BROKEN! Now that everyone has figure that out, bring it to your provider and get it exchanged or repaired. Things do break in this world, BB's included, it's not a heart/lung machine, nobody died. Put things in perspective, it's a Blackberry. In the time you have spent on this you could probably have had a refurbished unit and been back up and running.
    10-06-11 04:57 AM
    Forget it..Im going iPhone
    10-09-11 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD