After searching for a website that provided me with a free Blackberry unlocking solution I came across this website;

I've already unlocked my BB Curve 9300 and BB Bold 9900.

Once you have followed the instructions and given the information the website requires for them to generate you the code then they will aim to send out the MEP code direct into your inbox within 24 hours. So far they haven't gone against their word and there has not been not one problem at all. Give it a try you have nothing to lose I'm sure?
    gary p1 likes this.
    10-04-11 09:36 AM
    Yeah def works. I've unlocked 2 BBs there with the free service, and 2 with their 20 minue guarantee for $3.99
    10-04-11 12:08 PM
    Too bad they don't support instant and a reliable database ...
    kimosabie likes this.
    10-04-11 10:44 PM
    What do you mean reliable database and besides I'm sure everyone can wait 24 hours before they're sent their MEP code? After all it is free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 02:46 AM
    Free comes with a price. We get horror story emails stating they have hardlocked client devices as they did not provide the correct mep code.
    10-26-11 08:19 AM
    Well I've never had a problem. I mean how daft do you have to be to mess your phone up using a free service? And I've never had to pay a single penny to unlock my Blackberry Curve 9300 or Bold 9900.
    10-26-11 03:13 PM
    I think other unlockers here can vouch ..
    10-26-11 03:42 PM
    This subforum is a spammy joke.

If you find and submit your MEP to freemyblackberry.com you get ONE code back. Free service takes about 24 hours and when I've used the $4 premium service, it was near instant.

I've used cellunlock in the past and also been satisfied with response times.
    Last edited by jeffmik; 10-26-11 at 05:38 PM.
    10-26-11 05:35 PM
    Also, is there a reseller service that is being rebranded by a few of the unlockers here???

Some sites requires you to give your phone info & email address then connects to Paypal BEFORE giving a proper quote (even though you've entered a coupon code for 50% off, you don't know what the "original" price ever is). Then if you don't complete the transaction you get the following email:

Hello
    I noticed you attempted to purchase an unlock code for your BlackBerry with following details:
    Order ID:
    Order Date:
    IMEI:
    Model:
    Operator:
    Is there something I can help you with to finish up the order? Please let us know if you have any questions.
    Thanks!
    There are 3 of these sitting in my mailbox from last night from 3 "different" unlockers on here - one has already even posted in this thread - and when I responded that I was just checking on the price, the emails ALL bounced for various reasons.
    10-26-11 05:44 PM
    And right on cue, here are emails from the 3 "different" unlockers all came in at the same time.

We have a discount for you on your next BlackBerry unlock code order! Please reply directly to this email for more details.rnBest regards

Again, no mention of regular price - so they're able to make up whatever discount they feel like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 09:48 PM
    Also, is there a reseller service that is being rebranded by a few of the unlockers here???

Some sites requires you to give your phone info & email address then connects to Paypal BEFORE giving a proper quote (even though you've entered a coupon code for 50% off, you don't know what the "original" price ever is). Then if you don't complete the transaction you get the following email:

There are 3 of these sitting in my mailbox from last night from 3 "different" unlockers on here - one has already even posted in this thread - and when I responded that I was just checking on the price, the emails ALL bounced for various reasons.
    First of all, the info that is needed to unlock your Blackberry is IMEI and MEP ID, there is a carrier unlocking service especially to make it easy for users to get there blackberry unlocked faster without looking for the MEP.

The Email is used to make it much more easy to use, you can open a free email account in 5 minutes and use it to get the unlock code sent there, any way i don't know about other services but we never advertise using email and we never used any email of a user for nothing then providing him the unlock code/ support..

Free unlocking is not always free - the website is full of ads and this is why the service is free but when you pay for a legit unlocking service you will get much more advanced support and care then a website that counting on making money from ads.
    Good service is when you can get professional help to solve issues and get support with the service you have paid for.

About the coupon codes, you are welcome to try our service with the coupon code just to make sure that it's working legit - basically if you pay with paypal you see the price, the price should be same as the price displayed on the site.
    10-27-11 12:29 PM
    I have an old curve 8320 that was with T mobile. I left them for at t and an iphone

I would like to unlock it and give it to a friend who lives in morocco.

It is not with any service now and has not been for 3 years. T mobile said they cannot find any record of it any more to help me.. How do I get this unlocked.

thanks geo
    12-03-11 03:15 PM
    Please visit one of the unlockers here.
    12-04-11 11:00 AM
    I'll have to admit, I didn't believe it at first.

But...it actually did work, if you don't mind waiting one day for the unlock code.

However, I have found out that there does indeed need to be a SIM card inserted (doesn't have to be a T-Mobile one on a T-Mobile Pearl 8120, though) for the code to work. Otherwise, the field just clears itself with no sign of success, but fortunately does not drain your limited unlock attempts.
    12-04-11 06:34 PM
    But they do support "received free, giving free" moto...

MXKEY

When the tools are provided free, I would say the outstanding service is in providing it freely to those who can wait.
    12-06-11 12:52 AM
    We price match so FREE=FREE. We're here to help you.
    12-06-11 12:40 PM
    need one for my spare 9800.
    coolio
    12-06-11 09:44 PM
    need one for my spare 9800.
    coolio
    Send us an email, we'll gladly help you out!
    12-08-11 04:48 PM
    I have used freemyblackberry.com a few times in the past and never had any issues. Infact I appreciate them offering the free service and hope they continue to do so. Service has always been within the 24 hr time frame they have listed for the free service.
    acovey likes this.
    04-15-12 12:31 AM
    i can give instant unlock code for free, visit my thread
    04-15-12 08:18 AM
    Get instant blackberry unlock code in just $7.99
    05-20-12 04:04 PM
    I'll have to admit, I didn't believe it at first.

But...it actually did work, if you don't mind waiting one day for the unlock code.

However, I have found out that there does indeed need to be a SIM card inserted (doesn't have to be a T-Mobile one on a T-Mobile Pearl 8120, though) for the code to work. Otherwise, the field just clears itself with no sign of success, but fortunately does not drain your limited unlock attempts.
    We suggest you to choose any reliable source to unlock your device because if you loose all your attempts then your device will get permanently blocked. Visit SimUnlockBlackBerry.com for cheapest(just $7.99) & instant unlocking service.
    05-20-12 04:10 PM
    guys dont even bother trusting this!! i jus submitted ma details on that site and completely lost my blackberry service.. i had to call my network provider and refresh my blackberry service to make it work again..
    07-13-12 09:06 AM
    contact me if you need free blackberry unlock codes for any blackberry ,i will provide 100% free unlock code for any blackberry any where in the world locked to any network
    just try it wont cost anything
    08-27-12 03:46 PM
    Carrier: Verizon
    PRD: 34744-001
    IMEI: 3573 4304 4983 396
    Model - Blackberry Bold 9650
    09-24-12 11:44 AM
122 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD