I usually post more now on TiPb because I am an apple user. However just wanted to say good morning to fellow apple users, I cannot wait until 1:00 ET!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-04-11 06:01 AM
    I usually post more now on TiPb because I am an apple user. However just wanted to say good morning to fellow apple users, I cannot wait until 1:00 ET!

Morning.... I just want this event to pass so I can get my work schedule.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II via Tapatalk!
    10-04-11 06:03 AM
    Good morning. It's going to be a good day for all Apple enthusiasts. I'm stoked.
    10-04-11 07:43 AM
    I'm not going to buy it, but I am very interested on how they will upgrade it and what it will look like. I considered buying some Aapl yesterday after the huge decline over the past week, but I passed on it. Not sure if this is a good thing or bad? But I am having regrets in that aspect.
    10-04-11 07:58 AM
    If you're not excited, you have to be at least curious.
    foxpat220022 likes this.
    10-04-11 08:28 AM
    I'm excited and I don't even own a Apple product.......YET
    10-04-11 08:45 AM
    If my company offers it, i'm buying it.
    Goodbye Blackberry... sad, but happy day..
    10-04-11 09:09 AM
    If you're not excited, you have to be at least curious.
    At least you're honest.....I bet more BB folks will watch or at least will look at the phone than care to admit.......
    10-04-11 09:11 AM
    At least you're honest.....I bet more BB folks will watch or at least will look at the phone than care to admit.......
    Quicker to type the your over the you're.....

I always follow Apple's events so this is no different and maybe time to move on from BB.
    10-04-11 09:24 AM
    Yeah but I always get that one confused like you are or your.........
    10-04-11 09:54 AM
    I'm not upgrading right away as I got my iPhone 4 in May and still like it. I'm still excited about the Keynote.
    10-04-11 10:19 AM
    I am fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 10:36 AM
    I am not quite excited, but definitely interested to see what is announced. Mostly to see which rumors were accurate and which were pulled out of someone's....closet.

I also support iOS device at work, so need to keep up on what's going on. I predict 20 minutes into the announcement I will have at least 1 request from one of my iOS users to upgrade, no matter what is announced.
    10-04-11 10:42 AM
    I'm more interested in the new IOS, than the new phone.
    10-04-11 11:13 AM
    modmyi.com is live blogging the event 17 mins
    10-04-11 11:43 AM
    Japans apple site has 4s available on 14 october the US site apple store is down.......
    10-04-11 11:45 AM
    Well the hoopla is over, and I'm still excited. I was indeed hoping for a new shell, but the i4 housing with all the upgrades and iOS5 is enough for me. The kool aid tastes good!
    10-04-11 06:50 PM
    Well the hoopla is over, and I'm still excited. I was indeed hoping for a new shell, but the i4 housing with all the upgrades and iOS5 is enough for me. The kool aid tastes good!
    Agree! I'm still in love with my ip4 and really looking forward to iOS 5!

10-04-11 07:50 PM
    I was hoping for a blinky light, and I am disappointed, but will just keep my iPhone 4 and a new OS for the time being. Still... It's a killer upgrade for 3Gs owners, but I'm much more interested in IOS 5.
    10-04-11 08:32 PM
    I never bought the iPhone 4 last year so I'm definitely much more excited than the those who already have the iPhone 4. Personally I was hoping they didn't change the beautiful design too much as I really like the glass on the back even with it's cons. The only thing Apple didn't change was the screen size and the physical design.

Other than those two, they changed everything i.e better antenna (dual antennas), much faster dual core A5 CPU with dual core GPU, possibly twice the RAM, better battery life. So I don't know why so many are so upset over this release? Ok I would've definitely welcomed the bigger screen but how can you ignore the other upgrades?

On the android side, Samsung makes phones that look almost identical every few months. This latest iPhone 4s is now the speed king of the hill and possibly even faster than the soon to be released Nexus Prime. Check out Anandtech review on the SGS 2 where he compares the Exynos CPU to the A5.
    Accidental Post likes this.
    10-05-11 04:04 AM
    I'm not excited at all,VERIZON i'm very disappointed,still with all this time that passed you can not offer voice & data together like AT&T you should hang your head in shame.
    10-05-11 04:53 AM
    I'm not excited at all,VERIZON i'm very disappointed,still with all this time that passed you can not offer voice & data together like AT&T you should hang your head in shame.

CDMA wont do it. I have heard that LTE does.....
    10-05-11 07:21 AM
    I don't know if i am excited or not. I think this could be a chance to step out of iOS for a year and come back once the 5 comes out. I will be a nice break from something that hasnt' changed that much since 2007.

I've been running iOS 5 since the first beta and although it is NICE, im tired of the same. I guess i'll think about it a little bit more.
    10-05-11 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD