You were one of the few who prepared. They all said you were crazy, but you knew better! Now your day has finally come. Armed with your makeshift launcher, more ammunition in storage than is probably legal, and your faithful zombie apocalypse survival kit, you stand prepared to face off with the hordes of brain eating zombies! Gaze out upon a new world survivor; one filled with zombies wandering and lurking among the wreckage of your city. It's time to fight back, retake your city for the future of mankind!

Zombie Attack AppWorld

Enjoy DelftEo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by delfteo; 10-03-11 at 11:21 PM.
    10-03-11 09:03 PM
    I'm so glad somebody made a thread for this. I have this game, and I love it. I downloaded as soon as I read the announcement here on CrackBerry yesterday.

I cannot say enough good things about this game. The devs really produced on this one. For those who say "it's just a rip-off of Angry Birds," you're missing the point. It's a zombie twist on the concept. The graphics are on par with the original AB, the levels really are challenging, the game runs as smooth as you could ask for (at least it does on my 9780), and the advertising is completely unobtrusive (and I'm always super-critical of in-game advertising). You really do get the promised 100 free levels; this is clearly not a "trial version." This is a game they could legitimately get away with charging money for, so I'm thankful they're giving it away (for now).
    Last edited by Moon_Juice; 10-04-11 at 10:07 PM.
    10-04-11 05:11 PM
    If you like this thread don`t forget to hit the Thanks or Like button.

Enjoy DelftEo

Last edited by delfteo; 10-04-11 at 07:21 PM.
    10-04-11 07:19 PM
    I have an interesting situation.

On completion of this level, the score counter started running and has continued doing so for at least two hours now. As you can see, I have an apparent high score of over forty million and counting. It's still running; as I am typing this the counter has reached 45.5 million and is still going. I am fairly sure this isn't supposed to be happening. I haven't backed out of the app because I was curious how this would play out. As I said, the counter has been running for over two hours. And with this, I have just hit 46 million points.
    10-04-11 10:22 PM
    I had the same thing at the completion of one of the levels ..I just hit one of the menu keys and the next level/replay window popped up .. Just a score count bug

Moon_Juice likes this.
    10-05-11 07:36 AM
    Love this game. Smooth as silk on 9850.

Wondering if something a little closer to "Stupid Zombies" could be made?
    10-05-11 02:02 PM
    Oooops - disregard - battery pull.....ALWAYS!

Just downloaded it on my Bold 9650; it shows in the applications list but it doesn't show on my apllication screen. I can't play it even though it shows that it's there. Any ideas/suggestions?

TIA
    Last edited by lukejjl; 10-06-11 at 12:55 AM.
    10-06-11 12:12 AM
    Oooops - disregard - battery pull.....ALWAYS!

Just downloaded it on my Bold 9650; it shows in the applications list bu
    t it doesn't show on my apllication screen. I can't play it even though it shows that it's there. Any ideas/suggestions?

TIA
    Delete it from app list do a reboot and install it again

Enjoy DelftEo

10-06-11 12:22 PM
    I just downloaded this game and so far I like it a lot. Knowing there are zombies probably has a lot do with it lol. I've never played AB but this game and Angry Farm makes me happy. Thanks Smarterapps :thumbsup:

10-06-11 04:12 PM
    I am running this on the 9850 and i don't think it is close to as smooth as angry birds. It is very jerky when you launch the bombs. Very poor. Angry Birds is super smooth.

I am not sure if this is because of bad programming or it is just not optimized for the 9850.

But I was not impressed. Made me feel like my brand new BB was still way inferior to the iPhone 4.
    Dammerung2010 likes this.
    10-07-11 07:55 AM
    I have an interesting situation.

Click to view quoted image

On completion of this level, the score counter started running and has continued doing so for at least two hours now. As you can see, I have an apparent high score of over forty million and counting. It's still running; as I am typing this the counter has reached 45.5 million and is still going. I am fairly sure this isn't supposed to be happening. I haven't backed out of the app because I was curious how this would play out. As I said, the counter has been running for over two hours. And with this, I have just hit 46 million points.
    It runs just fine on my 9850...and I've experienced that little score glitch too. Left it running today for a while, until my battery got low

758,674,500 points! WOOT!

Moon_Juice likes this.
    10-08-11 09:25 PM
    I am running this on the 9850 and i don't think it is close to as smooth as angry birds. It is very jerky when you launch the bombs. Very poor. Angry Birds is super smooth.

I am not sure if this is because of bad programming or it is just not optimized for the 9850.

But I was not impressed. Made me feel like my brand new BB was still way inferior to the iPhone 4.
    I agree 100%, I'm running it on my Torch 9810 and the experience is identical to the way you described it. I don't think it's been optimized for OS 7 devices yet, if it was taking advantage of hardware acceleration it would be as smooth as Angry Birds on iOS and Android.
    10-11-11 03:18 PM
    ...can anyone send me this or a link to it other than app word, i'd luv to try this game, but my Bold 9000 and app world just don't get along.
    10-11-11 08:35 PM
    Does anyone know if it will run good on a 9700?
    10-11-11 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD