please help! when i go to citibank.com the paged is displayed is super zoomed in! can't zoom out! spoke with verizon and BB, BB said the way java was written doesn't support that site. i think guy was giving me an answer just to get rid of me. is anyone having this problem? and can anyone tell me how to fix it.
    thanks.
    10-03-11 05:56 PM
    I just tried it on mine and I see what you mean. Then I tried it on my droid and a wap site came up no problem. These are the type of issues that hurt Rim such a simple thing good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-11 07:17 PM
    Did you try CitiMobile

10-03-11 09:13 PM
    Got same problem too.

10-03-11 09:45 PM
    Had the same problem, till I updated my OS with the latest leak, aka the .362 leak.

The way the OS handles that type of site must've been updated with it, cause now the site is presented properly. I know its a long way to go to merely view a site... But its something to keep in mind.

10-03-11 10:09 PM
    Works for me, running .353. Try clearing your cache?
    10-03-11 10:33 PM
    Had the same problem, till I updated my OS with the latest leak, aka the .362 leak.

The way the OS handles that type of site must've been updated with it, cause now the site is presented properly. I know its a long way to go to merely view a site... But its something to keep in mind.

I have the upgrade also and it works fine....get the .362 from PTCI and it'll work
    Last edited by keyhole; 10-03-11 at 11:14 PM.
    10-03-11 11:07 PM
    I'm running the stock OS from Verizon and I get the full zoom citi page which is impossible to read. Now you could say its RiM's fault cause other Android fones can display it correctly but how about laying some blame on Citi as well? Chase's mobile page seens to work without any flaws. I do online banking with both banks and Citi would always play catch up to Chase in terms of having their mobile page available for BlackBerries.

10-03-11 11:58 PM
    Works for me, running .353. Try clearing your cache?
    It works for me with the latest update for blackberry 9900 using .353.
    10-03-11 11:59 PM
    I'm running the stock OS from Verizon and I get the full zoom citi page which is impossible to read. Now you could say its RiM's fault cause other Android fones can display it correctly but how about laying some blame on Citi as well? Chase's mobile page seens to work without any flaws. I do online banking with both banks and Citi would always play catch up to Chase in terms of having their mobile page available for BlackBerries.

I can easily say that the stock OS is rather bugged and poorly optimized, for the most part. The .362 update fixed a lot of my issues that I had with the stock OS.

I highly recommend you upgrade to it. Its quite easy, in case you haven't done it before.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9930
    10-04-11 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD