I can't seem to get Wifi File sharing to work consistently on my mac. It will work awesome sometimes, with very good speed but other times it won't work at all. My playbook stays connected but when I'm transferring a file about 150MB it will upload about 50MB and then say "an unexpected error has occurred. Error code -51".

Does anybody have any idea what that means? I've tried restarting everything, and turning off sharing and back on again.

Hope someone can help me!
    10-02-11 12:31 AM
    I couldn't find anything on that error. Try assigning a fixed IP address to your PB, that's what I did and saved a bookmark for file sharing.

I alwas used the usb cable, but last night decided to use the wifi file sharing. Transfered a 350MB video file without a hitch.
    10-02-11 09:55 AM
    I always use the same IP address and its saved under the list of servers. Maybe I'll just have to add that to the wish list of 2.0...
    10-02-11 11:10 AM
    I have been getting this error more and more, to the point where I can't transfer hardly anything to the PB. I tried to search but didn't really get anything so I thought I would resurrect this thread.
    I typically transfer movies so I can throw them on the TV over HDMI, and I have been mostly using MP4 Video's. I check the video's work fine on my computer.

I have the issue whether I try over wifi or usb. I am running the latest beta 2.1.0.840.
    This issue is really frustrating me to the point I may spring for apple TV, as I'm running a Mac computer.

Anyone have any thoughts or tips, it would be much appreciated.
    08-28-12 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD