I have been waiting patiently for my upgrade to the Bold 9900 for many months now. It seems just about every carrier in the world has issued the 9900. Even the SS Enterprise somewhere near the planet Vulcan is using the new Bold. My old college roommate living in Rangoon just sent me an email with his brand new Bold.
    You're KILLING ME AT&T!!!
    My 9000 is on its last legs. My trackball sticks. I've used a half bottle of wintergreen alcohol and twenty three cotton balls to try and clean the track ball. I have rebooted and recharged my battery so many times my electric bill is skyrocketing. My applications are tired, and my memory is leaking.
    In short, somebody somewhere please get RIM and AT&T together to give us a break. I'm dying here. HELP!!!!
    10-01-11 02:11 PM
    we gotta wait til november *crosses fingers*

hopefully it won't get pushed back further than that
    10-01-11 02:18 PM
    I just took the leap to Verizon for the 9930 phone yesterday. I had the 9000 since it was available. I had been with AT&T for 10 years, but I am tired of waiting for new phones. I hope I didn't make a mistake by switching, but time will tell.
    10-01-11 02:35 PM
    I manage the local govt account where I work and I was told last week that it should be available the first week of November.

David
    10-01-11 02:41 PM
    I am on the same boat as you my friend, fed up with AT&T.

I have been waiting since February to upgrade my phone, but after a a few alterations and improves with my BlackBerry Bold 9000 which include a new trackball with spares, an extra battery, charging pod, spare battery charger, new style USB charger, new black bezel, new keyboard with red numbers, new branding plate without the AT&T name at the bottom, black convenience keys all around, new midboard for the busted speakers, the Boost Memory application and my essential applications I have become heavily content with my phone and probably won't upgrade.

I don't need games, I have all the applications I need and they fit. 3G will suck any battery dry so I am never on it unless I am in dire need of information and getting things done. Sadly I am content with my phone.

If anything instead of upgrading my phone I may just buy a BlackBerry PlayBook and interesting enough the Bridge Application seems to work and fit on my phone when I use my uncles.
    10-02-11 12:11 PM
    The BlackBerry Playbook is a nice option. But The Kindle Fire is an even better option for the money. But I want the New Bold bad also. And Im $200 away from switching back to Verizon to get it.
    10-02-11 07:29 PM
    [QwUOTE=CL8Baller;6725692]I am on the same boat as you my friend, fed up with AT&T.

I have been waiting since February to upgrade my phone, but after a a few alterations and improves with my BlackBerry Bold 9000 which include a new trackball with spares, an extra battery, charging pod, spare battery charger, new style USB charger, new black bezel, new keyboard with red numbers, new branding plate without the AT&T name at the bottom, black convenience keys all around, new midboard for the busted speakers, the Boost Memory application and my essential applications I have become heavily content with my phone and probably won't upgrade.

I don't need games, I have all the applications I need and they fit. 3G will suck any battery dry so I am never on it unless I am in dire need of information and getting things done. Sadly I am content with my phone.

If anything instead of upgrading my phone I may just buy a BlackBerry PlayBook and interesting enough the Bridge Application seems to work and fit on my phone when I use my uncles.[/QUOTE] why did you waist your time writing this
    10-02-11 08:39 PM
    [QwUOTE=CL8Baller;6725692]I am on the same boat as you my friend, fed up with AT&T.

If anything instead of upgrading my phone I may just buy a BlackBerry PlayBook and interesting enough the Bridge Application seems to work and fit on my phone when I use my uncles.
    why did you waist your time writing this[/QUOTE]

I had time to kill, what can I say?
    10-02-11 11:00 PM
    Well I decided NOT to go with Verizon now. At least with AT&T I can receive PIN messages and email at the same time I am on the phone. This comes in handy for work. So I am fortunate I didn't cancel with AT&T.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD