I understand ATT has blocked the bridge, but I want a playbook bad and want the fullexperience. Is there a workaround?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-11 07:26 PM
    Dont download the Bridge app from App World, download this version instead http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-6-5-a-621230/
    09-30-11 07:30 PM
    Do exactly what psiclne has said.

I have a Torch through ATT and the ability to browse the web via the Bridge works great.

-Jeff
    10-01-11 10:33 AM
    I understand ATT has blocked the bridge, but I want a playbook bad and want the fullexperience. Is there a workaround?

Not true, Bridge works with ATT devices now. Just download the Bridge App on your phone from the App store (its got the current version) and run it. It will step you through the setup for the PB (Bluetooth-on on both devices).
    10-01-11 12:31 PM
    Not true, Bridge works with ATT devices now. Just download the Bridge App on your phone from the App store (its got the current version) and run it. It will step you through the setup for the PB (Bluetooth-on on both devices).
    Bridge has always worked with att but we couldn't use the bridge browser. Are you saying att lifted its internet restriction on the bridge? Can anyone confirm this?

10-01-11 03:41 PM
    I am on ATT. Do not download the Bridge from App World. You have to pay ATT to get it to work. Download the one that piscine gave the link to.

10-01-11 05:38 PM
    I am on ATT. Do not download the Bridge from App World. You have to pay ATT to get it to work. Download the one that piscine gave the link to.

It works! I'm able to access the internet anywhere! THANKS!
    10-01-11 06:09 PM
    i keep getting an error downloading the link. it says 907 invalid cod http error 413 request entity too large. i have tried the battery removal several times. any thoughts
    10-01-11 08:33 PM
    Is using BlackBerry Bridge considered Tethering?

10-01-11 08:34 PM
    Is using BlackBerry Bridge considered Tethering?

Depends on who you ask. Since your on at$t use the unrestricted bridge app available on these forums. If you download the app from BB app world at$t will block the bridge browser.
    10-01-11 09:10 PM
    i keep getting an error downloading the link. it says 907 invalid cod http error 413 request entity too large. i have tried the battery removal several times. any thoughts
    I had that issue while trying to install the bridge on a spare Bold 9000 without a sim card. Are you connected to the BB network? I don't know why that would matter but it's the only time I had a problem downloading the Bridge.
    10-01-11 09:14 PM
    I am getting emails etc on it, so I assume I am connected to bb. It worked on my verizon 9650 fine. My At&t is a 9700 and is the one having the error. Do you think I could just switch the sim cards?
    10-01-11 09:50 PM
    Any thoughts on this error? I got the version from the app store to work, but no browser. I uninstalled it, but still cant get the ota from rory to work. It there a manual way?
    10-02-11 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD