Hello there!

I've been an addict for a looong time...went away for awhile but now I'm back with a vengence! My first BB was the first ever made Pearl...and I loved that phone with all my heart and soul. But the sucker was so buggy, I ended up leaving BB for Sidekick...then Samsung...and then finally came back around to BB with a Curve and FINALLY...with my true love, BB Style 9670.

I am so in love with this phone it's unreal. I read on it, listen to music on it, download on it....it wakes me up everyday and is the last thing I touch before bed (no dirty minds with that one). I'm not a super techie person but I know what I love and I love this phone!!!!

Hopefully I'll be posting all over the place here...I'm getting addicted to this site too
    09-28-11 02:48 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums. The addiction is not really so bad in the end. Enjoy.
    09-28-11 05:07 PM
    Hello there!

I've been an addict for a looong time...went away for awhile but now I'm back with a vengence! My first BB was the first ever made Pearl...and I loved that phone with all my heart and soul. But the sucker was so buggy, I ended up leaving BB for Sidekick...then Samsung...and then finally came back around to BB with a Curve and FINALLY...with my true love, BB Style 9670.

I am so in love with this phone it's unreal. I read on it, listen to music on it, download on it....it wakes me up everyday and is the last thing I touch before bed (no dirty minds with that one). I'm not a super techie person but I know what I love and I love this phone!!!!

Hopefully I'll be posting all over the place here...I'm getting addicted to this site too
    Hi! I am from the US and have also been a user for some time without ever having been a member of the forum. Having said that, all of the recent negative publicity and buyout rumors that I have been reading on the forums and seeing in the news has finally prompted me to join the discussion! I believe that RIM has the technology to succeed, but their marketing efforts and relationships in the US must be horrible, as I can't even find their products at stores other than Office Depot. I actually had to switch carriers to get a decent model, as ATT was only offering the dumbed down versions. Also, can someone please tell me how anyone at RIM thinks they are going to compete with other offerings, when the phones that are on display at retail outlets are typically the worst models available and don't even have "dummy" accounts set up on them to show users what the Blackberry experience is all about??

As an economist, I can only be led to believe that US carriers do not agree with the efficient data model offered by RIM, as it leads to less consumption, which should be considered for an award somewhere for philanthropy, and yet can only be demonized by marketers who rely on consumption (roughly 70% of US GDP is related to consumption for anyone new to the topic). With the recent economic collapse, you would think people in the US would be forced to reevaluate the % of their disposable income that is spent on communications and entertainment, but my guess is that as long as the government continues to pay for the service...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-11 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD