Why am I getting this message? Not even on my pearl 8110 did I ever get told to erase my messages. I dont even have that many messages on this, as the first time this error came up, I erased everything. Then, 2 weeks later, its back. WTH. This phone has been nothing but a nightmare. My 9800 was so much more reliable.
    Last edited by sjorge3442; 09-27-11 at 03:08 PM.
    09-27-11 02:51 PM
    Why am I getting this message? Not even on my pearl 8110 did I ever get told to erase my messages. I dont even have that many messages on this, as the first time this error came up, I erased everything. Then, 2 weeks later, its back. WTH. This phone has been nothing but a nightmare. My 9800 was so much more reliable.
    Reboot/do a battery pull. A lot of people -- including me -- have been experiencing memory leakage on the 9810, which starts off with less free application memory than the 9800. I generally have to reboot every 2-3 days because the memory gets down toward 60 MB or so, which tends to make it sluggish. If memory drops further than that (exactly how much further, I don't know), it would cause the message you're seeing.
    09-27-11 03:11 PM
    I too am doing pulls every three days and its just getting annoying. I also have been having my browser close on me, like once a day for no reason. This is unacceptable. I loved my 9800 and to be honest, I may just start using that again. How can a second version of the phone have more issues? Wheres all the leaked OS's at!!! We need more
    09-27-11 03:21 PM
    I have never had to do a battery pull because of low memory on my 9810. Never gets below 200. First BB I've ever had like this and loving it!
    09-27-11 03:54 PM
    I have never had to do a battery pull because of low memory on my 9810. Never gets below 200. First BB I've ever had like this and loving it!
    No gold star for you -- you have next to no apps!
    09-27-11 04:05 PM
    I have had my BB Torch 9810 actually just reboot on me like 2 times the past week. Not sure why maybe this is related.
    09-27-11 04:52 PM
    I installed the new 7.1 OS with wifi hotspot. I am having the same happening to me!! I have no more messages and my calendar is wiped beyond 15 days. I have QuickPull and it tells you what you had before you rebooted and after. (Usually reboot it when my 9810 is freezing and very sluggish) Once it said I had zero MB before and 112MB after. WTF! I set my Quickpull to schedule a re-boot every night at 3am, I am hoping this helps.
    Last edited by jrestivo; 04-09-12 at 01:30 PM.
    04-09-12 01:00 PM
    If you're on OS 7.1, you can use the Device Analyzer to check memory status. It's under Options->Device->Advanced System Settings->BlackBerry Device Analyzer, click Issues with Device Responsiveness, then click Test Device Responsiveness. My own device shows "Free Memory: 22%", followed by "The device does not appear to be currently low on memory."

Depending on which apps you are using, the device's RMS Databases (remotely managed services) can grow quite large. Pageonce is among the bigger offenders. Bloat becomes obvious during device backups, which lag at the RMS Databases step. You can use DM to delete the RMS Databases, though you may need to reactivate and/or re-login to some of your apps afterward.
    04-09-12 04:40 PM
    If you're on OS 7.1, you can use the Device Analyzer to check memory status. It's under Options->Device->Advanced System Settings->BlackBerry Device Analyzer, click Issues with Device Responsiveness, then click Test Device Responsiveness. My own device shows "Free Memory: 22%", followed by "The device does not appear to be currently low on memory."

Depending on which apps you are using, the device's RMS Databases (remotely managed services) can grow quite large. Pageonce is among the bigger offenders. Bloat becomes obvious during device backups, which lag at the RMS Databases step. You can use DM to delete the RMS Databases, though you may need to reactivate and/or re-login to some of your apps afterward.
    Thanks for your step by step instructions, but how do i do it on OS 4.6?
    04-16-12 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD