i cant find any free themes for my 9850... and hardly any apps. can someone please point me in the right direction?? i would really appreciate the help.

ps. does anyone know when bb plans on releasing more apps for bb 7
    09-26-11 10:26 PM
    Apps are scarce as OS7 is still new, but there should be something in App World that might make you happy for the time being unless you've already tried that!

As for Themes. There are no Themes for any OS7 device. RIM hasnt released the Theme Builder for OS7 yet, I dont think it will be out for a while yet. Hope I helped!
    CyndiPie12 likes this.
    09-26-11 10:38 PM
    although you did answer my questions.... im so bummed bc i went from having an iphone to my torch and i cant even get wells fargo on my phone. hopefully bb gets it together and keeps up with the competition.
    09-26-11 10:49 PM
    They will release the Theme Builder in time, but, its just something that happens when you buy a new phone with a new OS. So sorry to be the bearer of bad news... I do hope you enjoy your phone though! Its a great little device!
    09-26-11 10:53 PM
    although you did answer my questions.... im so bummed bc i went from having an iphone to my torch and i cant even get wells fargo on my phone. hopefully bb gets it together and keeps up with the competition.
    here is how to get wells fargo on your torch. in the browser, type "www.wf.com". that will take you to wells fargos mobile site. unfortunately they don't have an app for the torch yet, but going to the mobile site works, i check my acct just about every day.

hope this helps.
    09-28-11 02:07 AM
    about a month later, and still nothing out ...
    10-28-11 02:49 AM
    Can any one get the wall papers for the torch to email. I have tried mulyiple times and nothing ever comes even though it say it was sent.
    10-28-11 06:18 PM
    Alec Saunders (VP of Developer Relation with RIM) said that we WOULD be getting themes on OS7 phones....he did not say when tho...maybe February
    10-30-11 06:16 AM
    here is how to get wells fargo on your torch. in the browser, type "www.wf.com". that will take you to wells fargos mobile site. unfortunately they don't have an app for the torch yet, but going to the mobile site works, i check my acct just about every day.

hope this helps.
    The app has been available for quite some time .............................................
    12-22-11 09:26 PM
    Usually an iphone app is nothing but a link to a mobile site. Same functionality with an extra button push.

Pfft big deal.
    12-22-11 09:48 PM
    Alec Saunders (VP of Developer Relation with RIM) said that we WOULD be getting themes on OS7 phones....he did not say when tho...maybe February
    I believe that the indication was that the theme builder would not be released until Spring 2012 and that themes would become available in summer. If I recall correctly the reason for the delay was an issue with "liquid graphics."

It was posted as an article on the blog section of CB.

***Edit: Found it.

http://crackberry.com/no-blackberry-...until-mid-2012
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 12-23-11 at 02:21 AM.
    12-23-11 02:17 AM
    Yeah. This whole deal about theme engines being broken by "liquid graphics" was a bunch of bull.

Themes are very possible on OS7 devices.

http://www.mobihand.com/productMobil...section=Themes and this one is free!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    12-26-11 07:13 AM
    Themes are available but they are paid -.-
    12-26-11 09:05 AM
    Any updates on when OS7 devices will have Themes? With all of the LOVE for OS 2.0 coming next month this seems to have been left out unless it is here already?
    01-30-12 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD