E-mails are up to an hour late, and are failing sending.

This is in NJ/NYC area.
    09-26-11 11:39 AM
    No outages for me in a neighboring state.
    09-26-11 11:50 AM
    You make me so happy I ditched my BB on Sept 8th (Bionic release-day). No more failures of BBM, no more email issues. No more slow internet. No more random reboots. No more battery pulls to straighten out OS craziness.
    K Bear likes this.
    09-26-11 11:51 AM
    E-mails are up to an hour late, and are failing sending.

This is in NJ/NYC area.
    I�m having the same problem... but I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina... BB service comes and goes... This is happening since this morning...
    09-26-11 11:54 AM
    You make me so happy I ditched my BB on Sept 8th (Bionic release-day). No more failures of BBM, no more email issues. No more slow internet. No more random reboots. No more battery pulls to straighten out OS craziness.
    I agree with that, but now the ipad is using battery life like a drunken sailor and I can't figure it out. No device is perfect and my S2 is still ticking, without any issues including a few drops on cement without a cover.
    Rickroller likes this.
    09-26-11 11:59 AM
    I agree with that, but now the ipad is using battery life like a drunken sailor and I can't figure it out. No device is perfect and my S2 is still ticking, without any issues including a few drops on cement without a cover.
    agreed-no personal electronics device is perfect. While I like my Bionic a ton, there is an issue with whine in the headphone output--something Moto has acknowledged and is working on, with an anticipated resolution in the next couple of weeks.
    09-26-11 12:07 PM
    Yes, I have had an odd issue this morning. Here is a summary: three week old BB 9930 on Verizon (NYC area) Last email received was 11pm last night and then I shut down the device as norml. As of 7am this morning, I cannot Receive any email to my device (business or personal). I can make and receive calls and texts, send emails from either account, browse the Internet, get emails from laptop, and log in on BB to mail clients and get mail. I was at (so I was told) the highest level of RIM support that there was (from starting with Verizon and being escalated). After 2 hours and virtually trying everything possible, (from resending service books that I coudl not receive, through all kinds of rests, tests and diagnostics, it appeared that they were out of options??? At that point, I was put on hold, told that "there was some sort of internal BB issue that causes out of coverage data"???? I asked him to elaborate, and that is what I was told. I have been in IT sales for 20 years, while I am not overly technical, I am pretty good at understanding these things, questioning and trying to assit in troubleshooting, so i did not buy that answer. My final resolution was "it should be fix between 24 - 48 hours". I was baffled by that response and that is where i am at as of now............
    Last edited by Erik-L; 09-26-11 at 12:35 PM.
    09-26-11 12:33 PM
    I'm having the same issue since yesterday, Wife & I have not received any Email. Today the wife got some but are slow and still no email for me.
    09-26-11 01:52 PM
    Having issues with Verizon Bold 99XX as well...havent' gotten emails since 1130am EST.
    09-26-11 02:21 PM
    I had sporadic or no service most of Sunday and part of Saturday. Curiously, so did my wife, except she has an iPhone. So ahead and gloat, but it has nothing to do with BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-11 02:28 PM
    I had sporadic or no service most of Sunday and part of Saturday. Curiously, so did my wife, except she has an iPhone. So ahead and gloat, but it has nothing to do with BB.

I had a storm for far too long to be accused of gloating. I paid my dues!!

Furthermore, one must have a good sense of humor, to stick with a BB phone.
    Last edited by dave1812; 09-26-11 at 07:16 PM.
    K Bear likes this.
    09-26-11 04:16 PM
    Bes is trucking along.
    09-26-11 04:18 PM
    Occasionally it takes me awhile to receive texts
    09-26-11 04:24 PM
    Been having issues since last week, with constant network activity and errors to the point where the radio suddenly turns OFF then turn it back on and its fine
    09-26-11 09:12 PM
    E-mail is still erratic, coming and going. Network is fine, as apps work and update over the network.
    09-27-11 04:02 AM
    No Gmail emails to my BIS account since last night here in NYC. BES and Internet is fine.
    09-27-11 08:24 AM
    Wireless network is horrible here today ... feels like I'm back on my old Curve and EDGE. Maybe worse.

09-27-11 12:12 PM
    Just resend your service books. Worked for me.
    09-27-11 03:06 PM
    I have had some email and text problems all day. Emails coming out of order or not all.
    Southern NJ outside of Philly.
    09-27-11 03:28 PM
    only thing not working for me is the internet. I'm getting emails and everything but no browser.
    09-27-11 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD