Can anybody confirm how well this works on the playbook in the browser? full screen? can it be viewed full screen in HD through a micro hdmi cable to an HDTV?
    09-25-11 08:14 AM
    I've been watching hockey through the NHL's website for preseason play and it works perfectly. The CBC stream now works perfectly as well, so it looks like I'm set.
    habs_fan and menaknow like this.
    09-25-11 12:01 PM
    Does CBC stream the leaf games as well?

Not that I'm a fan or anything...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 05:46 PM
    I've been watching hockey through the NHL's website for preseason play and it works perfectly. The CBC stream now works perfectly as well, so it looks like I'm set.
    i just bought my playbook and was wondering if nhl gamecentre still works?
    11-20-11 06:23 PM
    Woot, didn't realize it was working, looks like another reason to tether...

Thx
    11-20-11 06:26 PM
    anybody have an NHL gamecenter code they wanna share with me???
    11-20-11 07:12 PM
    anybody have an NHL gamecenter code they wanna share with me???
    i've been looking around for a promo code as well
    11-20-11 08:55 PM
    Also look in to Hockey Streams - Live and Archived hockey games! Watch all the hockey games, preseason games, regular season, post season, drafts, player awards it works great on the playbook! The flash streams work and the iOS streams work. Its not free but it's cheaper than gamecenter and it works much better than the free options Live Sport Streams, Football, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Basketball / LiveTV for example.
    habs_fan and DJRikko like this.
    11-20-11 09:16 PM
    Nhl center ice works. I have noticed you get some games that are blacked out but if you pull up game center on a home pc or ipad they can be watched. Guess it is a hit or miss. Also if you can't watch a game switch the view from home to away. Some games are not blacked out in both areas.
    11-21-11 02:51 AM
    It works but my browser crashes 2 or 3 times per game and need to log back in which is completely annoying.....
    03-18-13 09:39 PM
    Any updates to this?
    10-08-14 08:15 PM
    I'd love to know as well. Trying to decide between hockeystreams and gamecentre, and the deciding factor likely is how smoothly they work on the Playbook.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 10:17 PM
    I was watching the leafs lose on my PB. The xbox however said unavailable. It was the gamecntre ice app but free til dec 31st if you have rogers Internet or a wireless device thru rogers. I can also confirn it works well on Roku 3

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.1.396
    10-08-14 10:30 PM
    I was watching the leafs lose on my PB. The xbox however said unavailable. It was the gamecntre ice app but free til dec 31st if you have rogers Internet or a wireless device thru rogers. I can also confirn it works well on Roku 3

Thanks, that's awesome. No Rogers for me so no free trial but at least I know it works.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:32 PM

Wait, how are you able to watch on your PB?
    10-20-14 01:57 AM
    I'd love to know as well. Trying to decide between hockeystreams and gamecentre, and the deciding factor likely is how smoothly they work on the Playbook.

Posted via CB10
    Apparently hockeystreams.com works on the playbook via their mobile site. I haven't tried it though, so can't confirm.
    10-20-14 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD