Alright guys, so OTHER than Blackberry Protect which took dang long to come along and then I forgot to fully set it up; what other apps did you guys find were the best when it came to finding a lost blackberry phone??

I just lost my second phone in a year and absolutely gutted that I didn't fully set up one up...
    I tried to though I downloaded Blackberry Locator but the trial needed an email address (?) [I only use the Gmail app] and so it never worked.

Hence, again, other than BB Protect, I'm preferably looking for a GPS based app that will possibly also enable me to log on to a website where I can see where the phone was last seen whimpering its last breaths before the battery dies...

Thanks!!
    09-24-11 08:13 PM
    SmrtGuard Mobile Security - Smartphone Security, Identity, and Privacy Solutions

If you keep your eyes on it, it often goes on sale at half price for a lifetime subscription. Multiple account support as well. You can also transfer licenses between other device formats if you change your device.
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 09-24-11 at 08:20 PM.
    09-24-11 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD