Hey all - I've been seeing that little red notification mark on my AppWorld icon for a couple days now, but when I open the app and attempt to get into MyWorld, this is what it says:

"There is an issue with the current session. Please log in to continue. (Error Id: 30702)"

Well, I can't even get to a login screen to do that, so how the heck do I fix this?? I've done a battery pull and un/re-installed appworld, but that hasn't worked.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    09-23-11 02:33 PM
    Try to delete appworld and redownload it via mobile.blackberry.com
    09-23-11 02:50 PM
    I had this same issue. I was able to fix it by clicking on the payment options tab and it brought me to a screen that asked me to re-sign into blackberry app world. Once I resigned in there I was able to go into "my world" again and download apps. Hope this helps.
    Smmrgrl likes this.
    09-23-11 02:53 PM
    have you tried going to your files and erasing all the logs/screenshots and cache from appworld then uninstall and reinstall?
    09-23-11 02:56 PM
    Try to delete appworld and redownload it via mobile.blackberry.com
    I already tried this as mentioned in my post........
    09-23-11 02:58 PM
    I had this same issue. I was able to fix it by clicking on the payment options tab and it brought me to a screen that asked me to re-sign into blackberry app world. Once I resigned in there I was able to go into "my world" again and download apps. Hope this helps.
    That did it! Thank you!!!
    09-23-11 03:00 PM
    I had the same issue recently. However, I received an email from PayPal informing me that my preapproved payment plans with Research In Motion:PA-xxx will expire on (date)

By going into AppWorld and re-confirming my payment options, I was able to correct this issue.

Did anyone else receive a similar email?
    09-23-11 03:14 PM
    I had the same issue recently. However, I received an email from PayPal informing me that my preapproved payment plans with Research In Motion:PA-xxx will expire on (date)

By going into AppWorld and re-confirming my payment options, I was able to correct this issue.

Did anyone else receive a similar email?
    Ohhhhhh, that's what is causing this. I got the same email a week or so ago, and chalked it up to a phishing email. I never responded. >facepalm<
    09-23-11 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD