Anyone know if the new Curve is coming to Verizon? Timeframe? And what model will belong to Verizon? 9350/9360/9370?
    09-22-11 12:26 PM
    Im wondering the same thing myself.
    09-22-11 03:55 PM
    Im wondering the same thing myself.
    I can't see too much information online. Must not be coming anytime soon.
    09-22-11 05:51 PM
    The 9370 was rumored to be coming to Verizon on September 8th when the Torch did, but that didn't happen so we are still waiting...
    09-22-11 11:25 PM
    All my theories are conspiracy theories, so sorry no help here.
    09-23-11 01:37 AM
    It will come, just no timeframe yet. Every carrier sells curve series, and I'm sure verizon will be getting it in the next month or so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    09-23-11 08:08 AM
    I feel that it will come to verizon sooner rather than later. Verizon is trying to get rid of the curve 3g's right now and i feel they will launch the new curve soon. They just had a huge free sale (on contract) of the curve 3g's to deplete inventory...
    09-23-11 11:15 AM
    Well, Verizon is now saying that They are putting Windows Mobile 7 before Blackberry. A little disappointing if that means they won't carry the new devices.
    09-23-11 01:19 PM
    I hope it comes out soon!
    09-23-11 06:48 PM
    Well, Verizon is now saying that They are putting Windows Mobile 7 before Blackberry. A little disappointing if that means they won't carry the new devices.
    That was a misquote and has been corrected on sites that don't delight in bb failing (so just this one really ), we can expect to see them round out their os7 range with a new curve at some point.
    09-24-11 04:02 AM
    I don't see why Verizon, or any other carrier for that matter, wouldn't sell new Curve. The Curve has been the best selling blackberry with every carrier. Corporations usually give out Curves to their employees. The company I work for gives everyone a Curve, only people who travel overseas get an option of another phone.

Verizon would be losing a lot of money if they didn't sell this phone.
    09-25-11 09:42 AM
    I don't see why Verizon, or any other carrier for that matter, wouldn't sell new Curve. The Curve has been the best selling blackberry with every carrier. Corporations usually give out Curves to their employees. The company I work for gives everyone a Curve, only people who travel overseas get an option of another phone.

Verizon would be losing a lot of money if they didn't sell this phone.
    Verizon is the reason why the first iPhone was on AT&T.

Although admittedly the Curve would probably be a great seller; I'm pretty sure Verizon wants to get it's customers into "higher-end" exclusive android phones, even the cheap ones that have no business running android.
    09-25-11 12:50 PM
    What is the latest news regarding a launch of this item. I have heard this month in the past but have heard nothing as of today.

Thanks
    10-11-11 03:31 PM
    Verizon is the reason why the first iPhone was on AT&T.

Although admittedly the Curve would probably be a great seller; I'm pretty sure Verizon wants to get it's customers into "higher-end" exclusive android phones, even the cheap ones that have no business running android.
    The iPhone decision was not as described by many posters. Under the surface, Verizon needed a larger space for its SIM card than the iPhone had (V's version is larger than AT&T). Apple was unwilling to re-design, and Verizon was unwilling to change their format. So this went on for quite some time. Can't say this was the biggest reason, but it was an issue.
    10-12-11 02:22 AM
    The iPhone decision was not as described by many posters. Under the surface, Verizon needed a larger space for its SIM card than the iPhone had (V's version is larger than AT&T). Apple was unwilling to re-design, and Verizon was unwilling to change their format. So this went on for quite some time. Can't say this was the biggest reason, but it was an issue.
    ...at the time, Verizon didn't even HAVE SIM cards, except for international devices (which the first iPhone wouldn't have been, if it was Verizon's)
    10-12-11 01:09 PM
    yes it will come to verizon sooner or later, and it will be the 9370 since tmo is 9360 and sprint is 9350. hope this help
    10-12-11 01:58 PM
    COME ON VERIZON!
    Does anyone have fresh info?
    This is a great phone, please release it soon!
    10-20-11 06:44 PM
    Any guess as to what Verizon will charge for the 9370 in exchange for a two-year contract?

Any chance the 9350 will also be available on Verizon? Most of us have no need for the dual mode international connectivity.

10-21-11 01:00 PM
    Did anyone else see the 4 day websale ending Halloween making the Curve now FREE. (Should have been free for a long time)

Maybe its a sign of the 9370 coming?
    HOPE SO
    10-28-11 04:56 PM
    I can't believe this phone is not released yet. What the heck are they waiting for?
    10-29-11 12:42 PM
    I heard that it will most definitely be here by the holiday season. I also heard that it would be 4g LTE but I doubt that because one I do t think they can even fit an LTE antenna in the phone, and two it's suposed to be a mid-range phone. I'm just hoping that it gets the $10 data plan like the curve 3G has now.
    10-30-11 04:27 PM
    There is absolutely nothing on the Web about Verizon's release date. I don't think it will be soon. Unless they drop it with no hoopla. Can't imagine what the hold up is. Verizon is releasing phones all the time. Why not this one?

Do we know for sure Verizon is getting it?
    Last edited by zanix; 10-30-11 at 07:26 PM. Reason: forgot something
    10-30-11 07:25 PM
    Do we know for sure Verizon is getting it?
    Latest leaked roadmap says launch is November 17.

11-07-11 02:22 PM
    Latest leaked roadmap says launch is November 17.

And yet I don't see it on Verizon's website today.

11-17-11 07:36 AM
    Really looking forward to this phone coming out today, hope its soon
    11-17-11 10:38 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD