One of the most feature rich and effective notes + todos application,

Note Smartly does all of the following smartly !

Create notes with Images

Create notes with Videos

Create notes with Audio

Create notes with text and custom drawings

Create Multipage notes and drawings add images and photos to notes.

A must have for people who need support of images and videos on their observations, imagination

and data capture at important places.

On a personal usage scenario, you can capture images of your loved ones,create notes associated with it. Capture images of shopping items and create notes to assist you in your next buying choices. Capture images for insurance coverage or while dropping your car for service.

Note Smarty has a great support for creating multi-task Todo list.

You can sort todos, set task priorities, mark level of completion and have different categories of Todos.

Todo definitely become Smart Todos with Note Smartly app.

Find the awesome app for creating notes and todos on appworld

Buy NoteSmartly - Download NoteSmartly - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    09-22-11 10:53 AM
    If there is another way to purchase your application other than App World, I will buy it... I'm having this Error ID: 10000 ever since and I don't think the solution is just around the corner... I was hoping that OS2 will solve it but even OS2 is still "promise" as of this moment...

Any suggestion?
    09-22-11 01:13 PM
    Open a ticket with rim.

I had the same issue and they resolved it with me.. I was trying to pay with paypal.
    ridesno159 likes this.
    09-22-11 01:39 PM
    If there is another way to purchase your application other than App World, I will buy it... I'm having this Error ID: 10000 ever since and I don't think the solution is just around the corner... I was hoping that OS2 will solve it but even OS2 is still "promise" as of this moment...

Any suggestion?
    I have the same issue as you. I decided to say screw and just pay with PayPal, which uses the same Credit Card anyways!
    09-22-11 03:29 PM

Any suggestion?
    I had this problem as well, it was a conflict with Pay Pal. I started a help ticket and they helped me resolve the issue. I had to detach the pay pal from my account, after doing that it never happened again.
    09-22-11 03:49 PM
    Would really like to see a portrait mode, would make it easier to use the keyboard for note taking.
    09-22-11 04:17 PM
    Hello Friends..

Sorry for delay...

As a part of developer team, i am glad to tell you, we are about to release a new version of NoteSmartly in next 1-2 days.
    NoteSmartly in which we have integrate it with Facebook.
    Now you can share your notes over Facebook with your friends..
    Can post on your wall..
    On the demand of many users, we have provided the option to sync notes images stored by device to Dropbox or Facebook or to store it in playbook as PDF.
    Even you can save your pictures in pictures folder,
    There were a issue related to speed of NoteSmartly while creating notes,
    I am glad to tell you we have resolved it in this release..
    Now you can create your notes JUST LIKE THAT.......

Looking forward for your responses...
    If you have any query or features which you wants to have in NoteSmartly.
    Please tell us, this can be a big help for us..
    We will try our best to satisfy You.
    Be a part of NoteSmartly family

Thanks to all

10-07-11 01:13 PM
    Hello Friends,

Please checkout the new updated version of NoteSmartly
    This update includes.

* Integration with Facebook
    * Post on Your wall
    * Upload images of notes on your Profile
    * Option to add images of notes while sharing to DropBox/Facebook or creating PDF

Issues resolved

* Sluggishness issue while creating notes.

Check out here
    Buy NoteSmartly - Download NoteSmartly - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Or Try the Lite version
    Free NoteSmartly Lite - Download NoteSmartly Lite - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    10-13-11 01:33 AM
    wow, the latest note smartly 1.0.7 is now wayyy faster... good job to the dev team..
    11-18-11 07:06 AM
    Alright I'm just going to say I like your app, probably will purchase soon... I had alot more to say, but my stupid Playbooks browser decided to crash on me before I sent it...
    Anyways, I had s few questions and requests.

Scrapbook: Is it possible to get Scrapbook's (RIM's native app) function to import pictures in the canvas, and keep it running smooth with your app? I'd really like the option to have picture attachments, plus the option to import them in the canvas for editing or things.
    (Not integrating, but use the same type of feature)

BOX support: Now just about everyone has BOX's cloud service on the Playbook I'd hope, for their free 50GB storage. I'd really appreciate support for their service please.

UI/Layout: When taking notes down, the toolbar below the canvas on the bottom (where the video, text, drawing, picture, save, pages, etc.. options are). I was wondering if you could hide them, and perhaps make them appear with QNX's top bezel swipe down feature? It would be nice to have more space on my canvas.

Other then praising your app more, lol. That's about all I typed, before it was interrupted. I really enjoy your app, and hope you can address these questions/requests... or add something better.
    P.S. I found this... NoteSmartly - Notes app on Blackberry Playbook , iPad and Android . Best notes and Todo app on mobile and tablet.
    11-19-11 03:54 AM
    Dropbox integration is great, however there is a BOX.NET client for the PB and as such I would assume there are many here (myself included) that have a BOX.NET account.

It would be nice if these was integration into BOX.NET.

Just my 2 cents.

-Jeff
    11-19-11 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD