A new UPDATE DelftEo v7.2 Os for your Blackberry Bold 9000 very fast very smooth running.

I recommend uninstalling any other OS�s from your computer and running CCleaner (both file and registry with all options selected other than �wipe free space�) to ensure a clean install. This is very very Important, to get no errors..!!

How to install
    - Disable phone password

- (IMPORTANT!!) Make a back-up of your device using BlackBerry Desktop Software and use BBSAK for your Applications backup

- Install DelftEo BB9000 v7.2 using the installer package,

- (IMPORTANT!!) When this installer is finished BB WIPE shows up and when you enter a key your device will be WIPED make your backup's BEFORE you install DelftEo installer

After the install is finished BB WIPE and the RIM loader Show up automatically
    Wipe your BB with BB WIPE and use the RIM loader that shows up to upgrade your device.
    For other way you can install this hybrid and use Blackberry Desktop software to upgrade he wil see the upgrade.
    If the installer is empty choose add files and select all the alx files and click next after that exit the RIM loader.
    open the RIM loader again and the installer see this Os
    Make sure you don`t have any other Os folder in your pc installed

This build consists of:
    More 1079 are changed for 1082 the base Os is almost 1082
    The battery is now from Os 7.0.0.400

Software Os 5.0.0.1079/1082 - 6.0.0.668/7.0.0.440
    Platform: 5.2.0.95 bundle 1748
    Email setup: 7.11.0726

BlackBerry Messenger 6.0.0.125 (Downgrade to .125 is better version)
    DocumentsToGo47 (updated)
    GPSTool 1.5.3 (updated)
    Appworld Nuevo 3.0.1.20 (updated)
    Facebook 2.0.0.50 (updated)
    Twitter 2.0.0.11
    WeatherEye 2.0.2.6

Theme_Earth_9000 NICE OS7 THEME
    Theme_Precision7_v3_lite
    Theme_8icon NICE 8ICONS THEME

The first couple reboots will take a longer than normal, specifically the first one. Battery life may not be optimal until the device settles. If you have it loaded and are experiencing problems, consider wiping and reloading.

About Screen/Help Screen
    V5.0.0.1079 bundle 1748 platform 5.2.0.95

If you like this Os don`t forget to hit the Thanks or Like button to support my work.

Include in this nice OS
    And what about this 8 icon theme with weather space and mail space right and left.

Or this nice Os7 Theme

OTA

This is how I installed this Os

1) Remove all BlackBerry OS from your pc. DON'T remove Blackberry desktop software.
    2) Download DelftEo v7.1 installer file.
    3) link your phone to pc by usb cable (close all applications)
    4) Wait some seconds, go to small blackberry phone icon that appears near the time of windows (click with right button on the small icon and choose close). Wait that icon closes itself.
    5) Launch the Delfteo.exe file downloaded.
    6) Choose Installation for English or Spanish
    7) when it appears a black like ms dos popup, push a button to wipe your device.
    8) at the end of wipe, go to c>program files>common files>Research In Motion>AppLoader and here double click on the file Loader.exe
    9) if you see new OS you could install it; if you don't see it, click on "open" button and go to this folder: c>program files>common files>Research In Motion>Shared>loader files>DelftEo bb9000 v7.1 Select all .alx files (select first .alx and with shifd pressed select last .alx file) click next
    After you upload all .alx files in Loader.exe, close Loader, reopen it and you'll see all OS complete and you can select app you want.

So you could install it!!

If you like this Os don`t forget to hit the Thanks or Like button to support my work.

Download Here Os Multilanguage
    DelftEo BB9000 V7.2 "My Server Link"

Chinese Support:
    Download this chinese .cod file and use BBSAK to upload it to your device. Start BBSAK and click modify cod's then click install cods and choose this .cod file.
    Chinese common cod

Thanks to my great BETA TESTER �enrimobile85�

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 10-18-11 at 10:55 PM.
    09-21-11 09:41 PM
    The best BOLD 9000's firmware ever!!! Great and great memory (stable), smooth and fantastic web browsing. Long battery life!!!

Stay tuned since in next days there will be a new release: DelftEo v7.1.3!!

Enjoy!!
    Last edited by enrimobile85; 09-22-11 at 12:58 AM.
    elbay12 and plotters07 like this.
    09-22-11 12:41 AM
    Thanks!

But megaupload is a disaster.
    Last edited by elbay12; 09-22-11 at 05:37 AM.
    09-22-11 05:33 AM
    yeess... agree, megaupload is very..very..very.. disaster
    can you upload with other url..??
    09-22-11 06:09 AM
    can you please make in bold 9780..
    09-22-11 10:16 AM
    Thanks!

But megaupload is a disaster.
    new MediaFire link is posted also new Os 7.0.0.400 is in this hybrid
    has version DelftEo v7.1.3 now.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 09-22-11 at 02:07 PM.
    09-22-11 12:38 PM
    It has just released DelftEo Bold 9000 v7.1.3! Download it from the first post of this thread!!
    Enjoy and report your experiences!
    09-22-11 06:05 PM
    Title fixed up for you
    enrimobile85 and delfteo like this.
    09-22-11 06:11 PM
    Title fixed up for you
    Thanks a lot.
    09-22-11 11:12 PM
    Version 7.1.3 works fine first impression.

23-9-2011 11:30 am
    Apps installed: We travel,
    EWallet, Carfinder, Leave it on, opera mini
    Precision Zen theme

40.3 MB Application memory free.
    855.8 MB Device memory free.
    Last edited by elbay12; 09-23-11 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Version
    enrimobile85 likes this.
    09-23-11 04:53 AM
    just installed 7.1
    installation was no problem after following the instructions given.
    apps installed: bb protect, app world, bbm, facebook,
    app memory:25.6mb
    device memory: total 859.2mb free 839.6mb
    reboot takes about 2 and a half mins
    using the earth 9000 theme (loving it)
    web browsing is also nice and fast
    and everything else is running smooth so far.
    haven't gotten to check on battery life as yet but after some testing ill report
    thanks DElfteo
    enrimobile85 likes this.
    09-23-11 01:09 PM
    My beta tester told me that the facebook leaks his mem, not a lot but it has a little leak.
    If he uninstall facebook no any leaks at all.
    This is facebook app and not the Os.
    Don't forget the first 2 days to do a batt pull for this Os can settles good. He sent me a new report today and told me he have a incredible batt live.

Enjoy DelftEo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    enrimobile85 likes this.
    09-23-11 02:28 PM
    apps installed: bb protect, app world, bbm, facebook,
    app memory:25.6mb
    Hello da_macster!
    I saw that also you have installed in your device (with DelftEo v7.1.3) Facebook app.
    On my device Facebook app lags a little bit.
    Could you tell me how many mb free do you have after a day or half a day with Facebook app installed?
    Thank you in advance.

others impression about DelftEo v7.1.3: menu navigation fast and smooth, web navigation incredible, rebbot fast (in around 2'30"), no memory leak (if i DON'T use Facebook app) and long long battery life!

See you soon!
    Stay tuned!
    09-23-11 05:04 PM
    Can not download on the mediafire(authentication requred) ,please help !thx,I really want to have a try on this great os

09-24-11 10:07 AM
    If i install Facebook 1.9.0.28, it won't have memory leak ?
    09-24-11 11:01 AM
    Hello da_macster!
    I saw that also you have installed in your device (with DelftEo v7.1.3) Facebook app.
    On my device Facebook app lags a little bit.
    Could you tell me how many mb free do you have after a day or half a day with Facebook app installed?
    Thank you in advance.

others impression about DelftEo v7.1.3: menu navigation fast and smooth, web navigation incredible, rebbot fast (in around 2'30"), no memory leak (if i DON'T use Facebook app) and long long battery life!

See you soon!
    Stay tuned!
    the facebook app really kills the memory im now down to 7.4mb so its just a matter of if u really need it or u can deal with the battery pulls
    09-24-11 01:16 PM
    i don't know if its just me , but with this os my voice dialing doesn't work and my camera will not save the pics, anyone else having this problem?
    09-24-11 01:19 PM
    i cant seem to figure the install out. i have had great success with other installs. i get the file downloaded, the DOS looking window opens, wipes the device and this is as far as i can get. i will keep trying, patience i guess
    09-24-11 01:23 PM
    i cant seem to figure the install out. i have had great success with other installs. i get the file downloaded, the DOS looking window opens, wipes the device and this is as far as i can get. i will keep trying, patience i guess
    This is how enrimobile85 installed without problems:

1) Remove all BlackBerry OS from your pc. DON'T remove Blackberry desktop software.
    4) Wait some seconds, go to small blackberry phone icon that appears near the time of windows (click with right button on the small icon and choose close). Wait that icon closes itself.
    7) when it appears a black like ms dos popup, push a button to wipe your device.
    8) at the end of wipe, go to c>program files>common files>Research In Motion>AppLoader and here double click on the file Loader.exe
    9) if you see new OS you could install it; if you don't see it, click on "open" button and go to this folder: c>program files>common files>Research In Motion>Shared>loader files>DelftEo bb9000 v7.1 Select all .alx files (select first .alx and with shifd pressed select last .alx file) click next
    After you upload all .alx files in Loader.exe, close Loader, reopen it and you'll see all OS complete and you can select app you want.

josney and vinhlehoang like this.
    09-24-11 01:51 PM
    i don't know if its just me , but with this os my voice dialing doesn't work and my camera will not save the pics, anyone else having this problem?
    I'm sorry for the voice dailing later tonight I post you a patch to activate it, the pic's is a problem at your site here my camera save the pictures like normal at my mem chip.

Enjoy DelftEo

09-24-11 02:13 PM
    This is how enrimobile85 installed without problems:

after some persistence, i did get it installed. i do have another question, why is it sending photos through MMS is not an option? it only offers email or facebook. the last couple of hybrids to do not offer this. if i go back to the official OS, it is an option.
    09-24-11 03:04 PM
    Eastasia language supported ?

09-24-11 03:40 PM
    Eastasia language supported ?

EA Supported. I just installed 30 mins ago. Awesome build
    09-24-11 03:53 PM
    New update:
    My beta tester told me that fotos and voice dialing works great with this os so if you have problems try to upgrade again.
    No problems at this site.
    But for any problem you have ask me here and I do my best to resolve your problem.

Enjoy DelftEo

Last edited by delfteo; 09-24-11 at 05:17 PM.
    enrimobile85 likes this.
    09-24-11 05:13 PM
    EA Supported. I just installed 30 mins ago. Awesome build
    Oh,so you guys can download it successful on the mediafire?

09-24-11 07:37 PM
139 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD