mine was a long vertical scratch 3cm beside the usb port caused by the freakin OEM holster, the second one was a scratch caused by me not plugging the usb correctly to the port ( I was in hurry) and hit the metal bezel which created a scratch, since then, I plugged the usb very very carefully
    09-21-11 05:29 PM
    luckily its a 25 dollar and 25 minute fix
    09-21-11 05:33 PM
    No damage to mine just yet knock on wood. But it does have finger print smudges on the back cover and screen.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-21-11 05:46 PM
    there's some marks on the small plate below the keyboard from my otterbox defender, haven't dropped this one yet without it, but i like to get the first scratch out of the way... i'm a paramedic, my phones are gonna get rough handled and dropped a few times... may get unpretty but the screens dont breat on BB's like ip's and they keep turning back on =-D
    -bill @murphquake
    09-21-11 06:06 PM
    Nothing yet... I use the oem hard shell case and just received my bestskinsever kit for my 9900

Sent from my Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-21-11 06:16 PM
    lol the usb cable is such a pain to put in without scratching the bezel esp at night... i did drop it on concrete, what sucked was i tried to catch it and ended up slapping it harder toward the ground

09-21-11 06:24 PM
    My first happened this past Friday night at a high school football game. I was standing at the top of the stadium watching the game and tried to pull my phone out of the tight holster to answer a text message. It jerked as I pulled it out, causing me to loose my grip and my 9930 hit the concrete. Luckily it only got a few small scratches on the bezel, but my heart almost stopped as I watched it hit the concrete lol
    09-21-11 06:33 PM
    I have dropped mine a few times but luckily no real damage just a tiny nick in bezel. Thank god for insurance !
    09-21-11 06:38 PM
    Put mine in the otter box commiter I ordered for it the minute I got home. I figured if I left it out too long I would want it naked all the time. Now I am used to the ob and am thankful I didn't get hooked on the nude style. It works great and can lay it face down without the screen ever touching. I did end up leaving the screen protector off. Sorry to hear of your wound.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-11 08:00 PM
    OEM softshell left tiny scratches on my bezel but only the chrome part. Spoiler.t

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-11 06:42 AM
    I have actually managed to drop my phone about 3 times
    Mainly when pulling it out of my jeans pockets and losing grip :/
    Amazingly I have no scratches on it however.
    And yes more than anything it's been dropped on concrete.
    Just the other night it fell out my hand and the screen dropped right on top of a plug, did no damage at all!
    My heart always skips about 100 beats when I've dropped it, this phone is my baby!
    Luckily it still looks as good as new though!
    Love it
    I think I'd cry if I got a scratch on it
    09-22-11 07:24 AM
    i've dropped my face first 3 times...i have the oem soft shell and i have the whole phone wrapped....no scratches or nicks on my phone.
    09-22-11 08:03 AM
    The only damage on mine is at the bottom where it is branded "Verizon" from dirt getting stuck in the soft OEM case.
    09-22-11 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD