So I updated my sprint 9930 from .340 to .362 and phone has been running smooth.
    I only have 2 issues.
    1) I can't seem to hide and unhide icons?
    2) (this one is more important and driving me crazy!) When I open a new email I receive and I click the escape button after reading it, the email just disapairs as if I deleted it. I seem to be loosing a lot of emails on my phone due to this issue.

If any1 has a resolution to these issues please let me know.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-11 04:54 PM
    Sounds like the upgrade maybe didn't go smoothly. I have none of those issues on .362.

I would try reinstalling the OS again using loader and only do a minimal restore through BB Protect or something.
    09-21-11 04:58 PM
    grrr i hate doing this.
    email thing is really annoying. thinking about waiting for an official update.
    09-25-11 03:13 AM
    grrr i hate doing this.
    email thing is really annoying. thinking about waiting for an official update.
    I too am using 7.0.0.362, but I do not have any of the problems you describe. Not really sure what might be going on in your case. Those are weird issues. It doesn't matter much either, but 7.0.0.362 is an official build for Panhandle Communications (PTCI). Again, that doesn't mean much. Some of the VZW 5.0 builds released officially for the 9630 and 9650 were worse (more bugs, less responsive, etc.) than early early leaks. Leaks, in most cases, are your friends.
    09-25-11 03:47 AM
    Sounds to me as well like the update went badly.

Backup the device, wipe it clean using Java wipe and restore the .362 OS. You can do a selective restore on your data after installation of the new OS. That should resolve your issues.
    09-25-11 06:35 AM
    Re-Install the OS..

9930 - 7.0.0.XXX - on Tapatalk
    09-25-11 07:15 AM
    same problems with hiding the icons.. they hide until i restart, only a certain few do this. dont know how to solve this though
    09-25-11 05:50 PM
    same problems with hiding the icons.. they hide until i restart, only a certain few do this. dont know how to solve this though
    You're running .362?
    09-25-11 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD