I pulled my trusty 9650 off the charger this morning and headed to work. When I got to work I saw that the phone was in the process of rebooting on its own. Once it rebooted I got this screen and no way to change it.
    Attachment 93989
    I'm thinking that something has become corrupted with the stock theme and I will need to re-install the OS. Haven't made any app installs in the last couple of days though so unsure how this happened. Is this what happened or is something else going on with the phone?
    09-21-11 08:37 AM
    First......I would suggest changing to another theme and then back to the one you want. See if that corrects your issues. If not......try a battery pull. Leave your battery out for about 5 minutes before putting it back in.
    tarheel810 likes this.
    09-21-11 01:14 PM
    Yeah, tried all that to no avail. Doing an OS re-install now. Not such a bad thing since a new hybrid is out.
    09-21-11 02:24 PM
    Yeah, tried all that to no avail. Doing an OS re-install now. Not such a bad thing since a new hybrid is out.
    Sorry to hear my suggestions didn't work for you. Good luck with the OS re-install.
    09-21-11 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD