This is not a bashing post, just a post where we can list the various bugs on the device, hopefully at some point RIM sees this list and will make appropriate changes if warranted.

1)Ghost notifications(seems to get fixed but every now and then they popup).
    2)The update to bb bridge 1.0.6.5 changed the email interface. The send icon, flag icon and attach icon do not show tool-tips when held.
    3)My playbook certificate list is shorter than that of the playbook. I cant choose to ignore some certificates when connecting to a wifi network. I can't seem to transfer the wifi configuration from phone to playbook.

Keep the bug list coming, so the playbook can keep improving.
    09-16-11 10:18 AM
    Sometimes I find it that when bezel swiping from the button I still have interaction with the app. I want to close it dragging to the top but instead whichever list or webpage is there gets scrolled up. It gets fixed when tapping the battery icon.

This has happened to me with the music, facebook and bedbuzz apps
    09-16-11 10:59 AM
    the playbook browser used to render multilingual fonts properly as my computer does up until i updated my pb to 1.0.5 couple of months ago. it hasn't been fixed yet.

it has to do with the way fonts are rendered, some fonts have overlaping spaces (sorry i dont remember the technical term for it) so a composite character can be rendered, but since the update its only showing some of the characters.

my specific experience is with Tamil language fonts, a sample site would be TamilWin.com - 24 hours news service

i hope a rim employee is watching this thread :-)

other than that i am plenty happy with my playbook and tour 9630.
    Last edited by rasi82; 09-16-11 at 12:05 PM. Reason: addition
    09-16-11 12:03 PM
    A crackberry bugtracking thread is not going to be terribly useful. These bugs should be reported directly to RIM via the support channels.
    09-16-11 01:26 PM
    true. RIM is good about setting up these forums.
    09-16-11 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD