Im tired of using yahoo's fantasy football website on my pb (im better off using my laptop) however can one use the fantasy football app via the android app player? i know the app is available for ipad n android (like everything else) but i was just wondering if anyone with android player knows if this is possible? greatly appreciated, thanks!
    09-16-11 02:04 AM
    Im tired of using yahoo's fantasy football website on my pb (im better off using my laptop) however can one use the fantasy football app via the android app player? i know the app is available for ipad n android (like everything else) but i was just wondering if anyone with android player knows if this is possible? greatly appreciated, thanks!
    Android player does not work after the latest update. So no the fantasy football app does not work in the playbook.

You can expect to get the android player with 2.0 on or after late October or early November if not by the Christmas season late December or maybe in time for first quarter next year and if not by then, the season will be over so you can look forward to the app before next season starts.
    donjunto likes this.
    09-16-11 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD