my blackberry 8530 wont connect to my home wifi it keeps saying "Failed to authenticate against newtork" it worked great at home everyday before today....
    09-15-11 11:03 AM
    select the Wi-Fi protected setup(WPS) from other ways to connect option in the phone then press the connect button on the router. make sure to turn data services ON and mobile network OFF so the blackberry will only access through Wi-Fi, if your Wi-Fi icon is white, you are connected using Wi-Fi.
    Last edited by aoro8; 11-14-11 at 04:01 PM.
    11-10-11 03:04 PM
    Hi good morning i have a blackberry curve 9300 wont connect to my home wifi it keeps saying "Failed to authenticate against network" it worked great at home everyday before today...
    03-27-13 05:09 AM
    Hi good morning i have a blackberry curve 9300 wont connect to my home wifi it keeps saying "Failed to authenticate against network" it worked great at home everyday before today..., i disable my wifi & take out my battery put it in back but its still the same thing i keep getting , i turn off my wifi on my router & put it back on still nothing please help me
    03-27-13 05:15 AM
    Hi. I Have Blackberry 9200 Curve. I Cann't Connect the Wifi and They say "Failed To Authenticate Against The Network"
    What will I Do? Can you Help me?
    04-11-14 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD