I am going to jump into the blackberry game today. I have a meeting at noon and then am heading over to ATT. So my fingers are way too fat for a pearl..... so what do you guys think... curve or 8820?
    08-25-08 08:23 AM
    thanks for all the help. i guess i am on my own.
    08-25-08 09:45 AM
    Either way, fat fingers will be tough to overcome. It just depends on what you want. Here's a direct comparison of the two:

Compare Phones (Phone Scoop)
    08-25-08 10:02 AM
    i was kidding about the fingers.. the pearl is just very small. I ended up leaving the att store confused. they really wanted to sell me a iphone and nothing else so i just left.
    08-25-08 01:26 PM
    Curve and 88xx are both great phones. The Curve of course has a camera on it and has more device memory. I happen to prefer the look and the keyboard of the 8830. Most people tend to have gripes with the keyboard though.

They are both great! Curve has a few more capabilities. I love my 8830 though! Either way, you won't regret the decision.

One more thing that I wanna add is that the 88xx will be more acceptable in a lot of buisness situations from what I've noticed. Lots of places don't want your phone to have a camera when you come in for a meeting and such.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 01:34 PM
    i was kidding about the fingers.. the pearl is just very small. I ended up leaving the att store confused. they really wanted to sell me a iphone and nothing else so i just left.
    I'm disappointed to hear that the sales reps were not helpful. I hope you can go back and decide on a Blackberry.
    08-25-08 02:26 PM
    Did you try the two phones out at least to see what you liked (as far as feel goes)? If so, what did you think?

A little more info on what you are going to use the phone for is also helpful...

Welcome to CB.
    08-25-08 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD