I recently purchased probably one of te last 7520 thrugh Sprint/Nextel in June 2007.Can anyone tell me if there are currently any updates that need to be loaded into the device and BlackBerry� Desktop Manager and BlackBerry� Device Manager and if so what version is it? I am currently running 4.1.0.10(sept.2005). Is there anything later than this and where do I find it ? I can't seem to locate any information on this.You may reach me at my pin only if you possess a 7520 device yourself and may know the answer to this.

Also how do I get better ringtones for this model?

Thanks!
    Larry
    PIN:401484D0
    10-14-07 07:57 AM
    That is an old model just like my 7250. I belive you are running the most current OS version on it. As for ringtones, well you are out of luck again. The 72xx series only supports really crappy tones. No mp3s.
    10-14-07 10:29 AM
    Well that answered two of my questions. Always pays to read before you post. I was also wondering about the latest OS. And I've been looking for decent ring tones without much luck. I just picked up the 7250 and find there isn't a whole lot of after-market fun developed for it.
    02-18-08 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD