I'd like to find a way to quickly dismiss my notifications instead of having to click through all of them. Is there a 'dismiss all' button? It'd be even better if theres a way to dismiss all notifications from a specific app.

I used to have an android phone and in android, there's the dismiss all button that clears all notifications. Is there an app or a built-in function that can do this on blackberry??
    09-14-11 02:24 AM
    You can disable sound and led from sound profiles for any application installed or native. Hope that helps.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-14-11 03:18 AM
    I might not have been clear in my original post, but i was referring to the notifications from the notifications bar.
    09-14-11 12:20 PM
    and to add to my post - I'd like to still see all the notifications, but sometimes i dont want to have to go through each one to dismiss them. like if i am already on the computer and ive read the emails/ facebook, i dont want to have to click through each notification on my phone to clear it.
    09-14-11 12:40 PM
    and to add to my post - I'd like to still see all the notifications, but sometimes i dont want to have to go through each one to dismiss them. like if i am already on the computer and ive read the emails/ facebook, i dont want to have to click through each notification on my phone to clear it.
    Well it sounds like you want the best of both worlds... You want to see the notifications on the notifications bar butthen you don't want to go into each folder be it email, facebook, twitter, or any other notifications and delete them on e by one. You could do a delete prior on the date and get rid of them but I just suppose I am not getting why such a thing would bother you.

If any of your apps. have a way to turn off notifications then i would think you wont see them on the bar as well. I wish I could be more help. Sorry.
    09-14-11 01:26 PM
    Yeah I would like to know how to do this too.
    There is no 'mark all as read' option available.
    New message can't be deleted from the list unless it has been read.
    This is annoying. I can't find an app that can do this too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-11 07:49 PM
    for emails and fb just go to the main messages app, go to the top of the page (should be the current date) hit menu (BB key) and pick "Mark Prior Read" that should clear a lot of it -bill
    yauchunh likes this.
    09-14-11 08:43 PM
    for emails and fb just go to the main messages app, go to the top of the page (should be the current date) hit menu (BB key) and pick "Mark Prior Read" that should clear a lot of it -bill
    that helps!
    09-15-11 12:53 AM
    Hey.....I am new to the 9930 (through Verizon). I used to have the older Blackberry Bold (through T-Mobile) and all I had to do was click on "Messages" on top....view the previews and then the notifiers would go away. Did this change with the 9930? Is it the new software?

Will I always have to do that "Mark Prior Read" trick in order to clear them? I don't know if I can live with that. It's kind of annoying.
    05-21-12 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD