Got the 9930 about 3 weeks ago, had it replaced yesterday due to defect. I transferred all of my contacts (manually) to the Blueant ST3 with the first phone, my new one will only allow 3 contacts to upload?!

I tried everything, battery pulls, resetting the Blueant to factory settings, deleting and re-pairing device countless times. Each time I try to transfer the address book/contacts, I can only get the first 3 contacts to upload.

It worked perfectly before, no idea what else I can do... any suggestions?

Thanks
    09-13-11 09:43 PM
    Well this is pathetic as ****.... does anyone at least know a support number to RIM so I can figure out why my first 9930 could upload my address book to my bluetooth but my replacement phone can't???

Thanks
    09-15-11 04:51 PM
    My 9900 won't send the phonebook to my Audi S5's MMI system as well. I tried in several other cars and still NOT working. My older 9780 worked just fine. Hope this is sorted out soon cause its really annoying.
    10-11-11 05:24 PM
    Well this is pathetic as ****.... does anyone at least know a support number to RIM so I can figure out why my first 9930 could upload my address book to my bluetooth but my replacement phone can't???

Thanks
    Since you purchased a 3rd party bluetooth car device which is responsible on your part so thats cool, Have you thought that RIM does not care. Why not look up Blueant and contact their support dept/tech support and see if they would be a better choice to assist with your situation. Good luck and I am sure they will be helpful.
    10-11-11 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD