Hey guys just registered to the site but ive been on the site for months... I have a curve 8530 through sprint.. and ive always had good service but now its just horrible.. Like dropped calls, cant even talk in my house, and constantly kicks itself in and out of roaming so makes using apps like rhapsody and stuff a nightmare.. Any suggestions??
    09-13-11 07:25 PM
    How long have you been having these problems? I had similar problems recently, after the my carrier's mast was vandalized, I was able to switch network and re-gain my high quality connection, but I'm not entirely sure if you can just switch networks, even with an unlock, on CDMA.
    09-15-11 06:23 AM
    Hey guys just registered to the site but ive been on the site for months... I have a curve 8530 through sprint.. and ive always had good service but now its just horrible.. Like dropped calls, cant even talk in my house, and constantly kicks itself in and out of roaming so makes using apps like rhapsody and stuff a nightmare.. Any suggestions??
    Could be a couple things.
    - phone damamged
    - carriers tower damaged or readjusted
    - do a battery pull on the phone
    09-18-11 12:06 PM
    Happened to me a few weeks ago. Sprint is probably repairing/upgrading towers, be patient it get better.
    09-20-11 01:58 PM
    I agree with the others and i also think that it's worth to make a call to sprint and see if they can clear things for you.
    09-23-11 12:04 AM
    I've also had problems lately with my Sprint service being sh*t! My brother-n-law has Boost which is through Sprint and he has had issues as well. I would love to know what it is. Maybe they are getting ready for the big iPhone launch and doing something with the towers? Who knows
    09-23-11 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD