Out of Stock, looks like i have to go to a Sprint Store to buy mine
    09-13-11 06:54 PM
    You can always go for the non camera version Lol!Well best of luck in the store and hope those ediot techs in the store don't try to push an android device onto you.They tried that crap when i went in to try out the 9850 demo the day it came out and i fell in love,Best of luck with your phone and you will enjoy the new fast os experiemce..
    09-13-11 07:03 PM
    It costs $249 in store, which sucks...
    09-13-11 07:07 PM
    Are you sure the stores have them? I know when Verizon is out of stock online the stores are also short handed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 07:29 PM
    My local Sprint Store had some last week, but I got mine delivered online because I had to call customer support.

The tech did not try and push Android on me. He even said that a BB without the keyboard is not really a BB. Not sure how to take that though what with the Storm and Torch.
    09-13-11 09:04 PM
    You can always go for the non camera version Lol!Well best of luck in the store and hope those ediot techs in the store don't try to push an android device onto you.They tried that crap when i went in to try out the 9850 demo the day it came out and i fell in love,Best of luck with your phone and you will enjoy the new fast os experiemce..
    Btw... the techs fix the devices. The sales reps sell the devices.

P.S. I'm a tech ... #ijs
    09-13-11 10:18 PM
    bump...still out of stock everywhere. What is the freaking deal ?!?
    09-17-11 04:20 PM
    bump...still out of stock everywhere. What is the freaking deal ?!?
    NYC store has in stock
    09-17-11 04:30 PM
    Wow I just checked VERIZONS web site and they are still in stock I guess sprint didn't put a big initial order in for them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-17-11 04:50 PM
    Wow I just checked VERIZONS web site and they are still in stock I guess sprint didn't put a big initial order in for them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Or maybe the orders are just flying off the shelves!
    09-17-11 07:34 PM
    If you are looking at a Sprint Bold 9930 then consider ordering on-line from Amazon. They have it for 199.99
    This is the very best Keyboard in the world. I had a tough time because I loved my old Torch but keyboard trumped the screen. The Torch is super nice though and if you are going to websurf and watch video more than type messages and stuff then it is worth a look.

Amazon.com: blackberry bold 9930
    09-17-11 07:59 PM
    i bought mine today at my local corporate store. i called first to see if they had it in stock (they had 2) and then asked if they would give me the online price. The rep said no, but told me that if i went to the site i could click 'reserve in store', fill out the form to make an appointment, and then they would give me that price. i had never noticed that button before, but sho nuff it was there.

i was gonna order on amazon but it was showing a 2-5 week backorder. it showed a 10/16 ship date as i was going thru the checkout process.
    09-17-11 08:52 PM
    I don't know what the deal is. Many are out of stock here in st. louis. If I have to return this, I only have 5 more days until the 30 days is up. My battery keeps draining in like 5 hours. I just did a data sweep so hopefully that fixes things. But if I do turn it in, I have nothing!
    09-18-11 07:27 AM
    If you are looking at a Sprint Bold 9930 then consider ordering on-line from Amazon. They have it for 199.99
    This is the very best Keyboard in the world. I had a tough time because I loved my old Torch but keyboard trumped the screen. The Torch is super nice though and if you are going to websurf and watch video more than type messages and stuff then it is worth a look.

Amazon.com: blackberry bold 9930
    out of stock just like bb.com, wirefly.com and sprint.com
    09-18-11 07:31 AM
    Dont you all just find that weird? I mean really....why is EVERYONE out of stock?
    09-18-11 04:02 PM
    Dont you all just find that weird? I mean really....why is EVERYONE out of stock?
    Either the devices are selling really really well or RIM is having supply chain problems. I hope it is due to high demand. I think it is. For all the negative RIM press lately, none of the reviewers can deny the new Bold being a great device. Word gets around and people become curious.
    09-18-11 04:08 PM
    Don't have any inside info, but they had tons of time to build up inventory on the 9900/9930 due to the carrier delays, if they're sold out either they really f'd up their supply chain somehow, or it's selling like hotcakes. The second would be my guess.
    09-18-11 07:57 PM
    Sprint Telesales has them in stock. I just ordered one this morning.
    09-19-11 02:43 PM
    Don't have any inside info, but they had tons of time to build up inventory on the 9900/9930 due to the carrier delays, if they're sold out either they really f'd up their supply chain somehow, or it's selling like hotcakes. The second would be my guess.
    Except that it has never come back in stock at all on sprint.com since it ran out...
    09-19-11 03:01 PM
    My hope is that they are getting all of these QC issues resolved.
    Paulct likes this.
    09-19-11 03:16 PM
    I just called the closest 13 stores to me (4 different states), they all said they are out of stock and have no estimated date for new arrivals. Two stores told me the reason was because the "first few batches" of the phones were all defective, and they had to ship them back to the supplier. They said any 9930's out there being sold are still the defective ones and to wait another week or so.
    09-20-11 03:29 PM
    Really? What was defective?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 03:31 PM
    I highly, highly doubt this has anything to do with quality control...

Otherwise Sprint wouldn't be selling phones through other channels like telesales, etc, that would defeat the purpose... Sprint screwed something up.
    09-20-11 03:42 PM
    I just checked the Sprint website and the 9930 is now IN STOCK and again being offered for sale.

Apperently the supply chain finally caught up with the shortage of 9930's, at least at Sprint.
    09-23-11 06:34 PM
    Took them forever... finally ordered one for someone else.
    09-23-11 06:34 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD