I encountered an issue with my BlackBerry 9810, and its that when i have the H+/3G option activated the BIS is jumping on and off. I can confirm this cause since the small BlackBerry logo disappears from time to time. And i cant do anything according BIS, send/receive email, send/receive BBM, IM Services, etc.

Now when switching to EDGE, it works like a charm.. a very slow charm. But the BIS works perfectly.

Now, i dont know whats the issue here since i have an unlocked ATT 9810 working on Telcel 3G from Mexico. Which they have the same band frequencies.

I had use an unlocked ATT 9700 on Telcel 3G network since 2 years ago, and had no issue at all.

So, i dont know if its due to the H+ technology, since i dont know if Telcel doesn't support this technology, yet.

Does anyone, had any info/solution that could help me get my 9810 to work properly?

Thanks!
    09-12-11 07:48 PM
    Best thing i can think of is try installing a different os version or do a system wipe on the existing version. Its a problem that first came out with the 9800 but was fixed with an os upgrade. I believe you may have some corrupted files and a wipe or reinstall will fix it or should fix it anyway.
    09-13-11 06:06 PM
    Your issues sound very similar to mine: I've noticed spotty H+ coverage while sitting in my office but if I leave it or go outside, the H+ returns. Your problem sounds similar, so maybe you might be in zones that don't support H+.
    09-13-11 07:37 PM
    I have the same issue, My blackberry is a Torch 2 (9810) working with Telcel Network and it's no longer 3G (as my Curve 9300) now it has a H+, it works but very slowly, It should be faster but not for me at least.
    I cant get it to theter with my Playbook either...

Maybe it's just configuration or something... any luck?
    10-14-11 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD