I've been patiently searching for the sub menu(s) that allows you to hide the home screen panels completely. I'm at my wits end, help a fellow addict out here, PLEASE.
    09-11-11 07:14 PM
    On the Home Screen, press Menu/bb button, then Manage Panels. You'll see check boxes, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 07:18 PM
    Thank you for responding; however, I'm trying to totally minimize the panels I have chosen to keep on the homescreen. In other words, when i minimize the panel, it is totally out of view.
    09-11-11 11:07 PM
    You can't. The little triangle and bar will always be at the bottom. There's no way to get rid until custom themes come out.
    09-11-11 11:11 PM
    With your finger, hold and slide down the panel name bar to the bottom. There ya go.

iPhoneTHS likes this.
    09-12-11 12:25 AM
    Dude, or Dudette , you rock! I'd all but given up on a solution. This just goes to show that even those of us that have had BB's for a while still need the help of our fellow addicts.

Thanks again!
    09-12-11 11:19 AM
    Np! I actually found out the hard way. Didn't know it did that, and a friend messed with my phone. She gave it back to me and they wre missing. I panicked, then figured out what happened! LOL

/ I'm a dude

09-12-11 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD