I've had my bold 9930 for almost 3 weeks and by far it has been a great device. I has issues in the first few days but now it works like a charm. The battery life is awesome and the call quality is great! Just want to see how others have weathered the new BOLD?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-10-11 05:04 PM
    Mine preforms it's job and then some. Very happy with it.
    09-10-11 05:23 PM
    None. It does the job.
    09-10-11 05:26 PM
    Only regret is not getting a blackberry phone sooner. This phone is great and the keyboard is best I've ever used on a phone
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-10-11 05:36 PM
    Only regret is not getting a blackberry phone sooner. This phone is great and the keyboard is best I've ever used on a phone

What device did you have before?

09-10-11 05:55 PM
    I love mine, i bought the 9850 first and bought my wife the bold. after playing with hers i sold my 9850 and bought the bold. we both love it great battery life and fast as can be.
    09-10-11 06:10 PM
    I love mine - although I find myself poking at the screen on my old 9700 and wondering why it doesn't do any good
    09-10-11 06:43 PM
    Loving mine, no regrets other than wasting my money on a Sony Ericsson Arc(at retail) a few weeks before out of curiousity and then buying the 9900(at retail) after.
    09-10-11 06:54 PM
    I had to lock myself in a 2 year contract with VZ to get it. It was all worth it, the service and specially the device itself are phenomenal.
    Mikey112 likes this.
    09-10-11 07:33 PM
    I had a droid 2 which was nice, but nowhere near as nice as this phone

What device did you have before?

09-10-11 07:47 PM
    I had a droid 2 which was nice, but nowhere near as nice as this phone
    I also came back to Blackberry from a Droid 2. The Bold blows that phone out of the water, makes the Droid 2 feel 5 years old in some aspects.

09-10-11 08:09 PM
    regrets?yea regrets for at&t and its corporate politics.not even saying a word about the iphone 5 or bold is just horrendous.at&t is cold as a snail right now.it is a groundhog in its dormant state.i know at&t wants to give me the best flawless devices.but at least deliver a statement about how you are ready for launch.and if its the merger you are concentrating on right now,take a step back and finish the more important business of introducing new 2011 devices on hand.
    09-10-11 08:14 PM
    regrets?yea regrets for at&t and its corporate politics.not even saying a word about the iphone 5 or bold is just horrendous.at&t is cold as a snail right now.it is a groundhog in its dormant state.i know at&t wants to give me the best flawless devices.but at least deliver a statement about how you are ready for launch.and if its the merger you are concentrating on right now,take a step back and finish the more important business of introducing new 2011 devices on hand.

The delay might not be ATT's fault but RIM has standards for selling devices and the quantity sold. This could be an inventory thing with ATT they might have too many older models they want to sell first. Look at Verizon they must of bought a slew of storm 2's because they still have them for $199 and that model is over 2 years old.
    It the buying power thing the more you buy the less you pay.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-10-11 08:37 PM
    honestly at 1rst I wasnt going to get my 9930 because I didnt think it would be a worthy upgrade from my 9650 but wowwwyyy was I wrong, loving mine
    09-10-11 09:37 PM
    I can't even comprehend using a different phone, at least not for all of the things I do on this phone, and how it is all handled. I was so frustrated with the Tour, especially for the weeks up to the 9930's release on vzw, I really just about went with an iphone, but I knew in the end it just wouldn't work out. I thought about stopping by the store to play with the new Torch, but I decided not even going to merely mess with it, since in the end there's no giving up this keyboard.
    Last edited by pblakk; 09-10-11 at 10:57 PM.
    09-10-11 10:55 PM
    No regrets whatsoever, and with future OS updates it can only get better.

09-10-11 10:59 PM
    Great story - I wanted to get my 9930 from Best Buy Mobile since they have all discounts upfront. Unfortunately, EVERY store within a 20 mile radius was sold out. So I stopped by a contract VZW store, Cellular Sales, and asked how much the Bold 9930 was selling for.... $250 with a 2 year agreement. I told him that Best Buy was selling them for $199 (not mentioning that every store was sold out) and asked if he'd price match. He did!
    I digress..... I LOVE the phone. Coming back to Blackberry world from an iPhone was one of the best decisions I made today.
    09-10-11 11:17 PM
    I've been back and forth between Blackberry and Android devices but always end up missing the Blackberry. Now I'm on the fence about paying full price for a 9930 since I used my upgrade for a Nexus back in May. The only thing holding me back is the thought of the QNX Colt coming early next year and making BBOS7 devices obsolete. Any thoughts on this from Bold purchasers?

09-10-11 11:45 PM
    Two words:

Fantasy Football

I lost my ESPN, Yahoo and CBS sports apps so I can't easily monitor my teams in all 3 leagues. Other then that I've found a solution for everything else I do app wise.
    09-10-11 11:54 PM
    Belting out emails, BBM and text on the incredible keyboard as fast as my PC. I don't know how the kb could be improved upon.
    09-11-11 12:45 AM
    Zero regrets, the best Blackberry device I have ever used hands down... even if it DOES only have one convenience key lol
    soogriff likes this.
    09-11-11 02:48 AM
    Lost my browsing experience honestly. That sucks but once the updates roll out along with extended batteries I'm good. Looking into the playbook now and handing the iPad over to my daughters.
    09-11-11 03:31 AM
    No regrets at all!! I have a iphone 4 , bb torch 9800,
    And for now the bold is my favorite device. I love the way they built it. I remember when the bold 9000 came out my little brother was in love with it, last night I showed him the 9900 he was like THIS IS A REAL BOLD!! He was so impressed with the built quality! And at the end of showing him bb os 7 and the speed ect I tell him, hey touch the screen...
    He was even more impressed, he didn't know the 9900 had also a touchscreen...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-11-11 08:26 AM
    Love this phone. No regrets. Changed carriers for it and couldn't be happier.
    09-11-11 02:12 PM
    Love this phone. No regrets. Changed carriers for it and couldn't be happier.
    Welcome to Big Red Glad you got your phone and are happy.
    soogriff likes this.
    09-11-11 05:26 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD