My music files were imported to my computer using Windows Media Player. I loaded files to the media card on my BlackBerry, but everytime I try to play a song, I get a message that says, "An error has occurred attempting to play media."

I've tried re-loading the files onto my pearl several times, but I keep getting the same message anytime I try to play them.

What am I doing wrong?
    10-13-07 08:56 PM
    hey i figured since u can atleast see you playlists on your bb pearl you can help me. How can i find my songs that i have save on my media card?
    10-17-07 09:35 PM
    What file type are you using? WMA (Windows Media Player - default type) file type is not supported on the pearl.

The following music file types are supported:

MIDI
    MID
    SP-MIDI
    SMF
    MP3
    M4A
    AAC
    GSM6.10
    WAV

according to T-mobile site. I figure AT&T pearls are the same.
    10-17-07 09:45 PM
    I have a question too! I don't know if it goes here but, I have a really hard time getting my computer to read my SD card so I can upload more music on it. Is it the computer, the card? I have no idea! It just loads for a long time when I click on the drive thingie and then says 'insert card into drive' when it's already in. Any suggestions?
    10-19-07 01:43 PM
    You'll need to turn Mass Storage Mode Support in order for your computer to be able to access SD.

Options->Advanced Options->Media Card>Mass Storage Mode Support to ON.
    10-26-07 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD