If you would like one let me know or PM me your email address and I will send it. First Come First Serve.
    Peppe and OllieA like this.
    09-09-11 12:45 PM
    only 3 left...
    OllieA likes this.
    09-09-11 01:22 PM
    09-09-11 01:25 PM
    I sent yours in, you should receive it shortly. Thanks
    OllieA likes this.
    09-09-11 01:28 PM
    only 1 left.....
    OllieA likes this.
    09-09-11 01:34 PM
    [email protected]

Please please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 01:53 PM
    All 5 are gone. This is the message I received after submitting the email addresses.

Thank you for inviting your friends!

Your friends will be contacted to join the beta program within 2 business days.

If any of your friends are not currently Beta Zone members, they will be asked to sign up with the email you provided prior to receiving an invitation notice.

After you recieve your invite please click the "Thanks" button on this thread for me, to show your appreciation. Good luck and Enjoy!
    OllieA likes this.
    09-09-11 02:04 PM
    May I have one please.
    09-09-11 02:26 PM
    May I have one please.
    Sorry, my 5 invites are gone.
    09-09-11 02:34 PM
    Thanks anyways... Hoping I can get one soon!
    09-09-11 02:38 PM
    Good Luck! It shouldnt be too hard, plenty of invites out there.
    09-09-11 02:45 PM
    Got mine, cheers!
    09-09-11 07:38 PM
    Please send me one [email protected]

Thank you so much
    09-09-11 08:10 PM
    I don't want to start another thread i have 4 invites, 3 after giving you one @Air supply so first 3 people to give me their emails gets in

A few notes:

Your friends will be contacted to join the beta program within 2 business days. If any of your friends are not currently Beta Zone members, they will be asked to sign up with the email you provide prior to receiving an invitation notice. Once your friends have the software, you may start sharing music by adding them as contacts through BBM, email, or several other methods.

If a friend is currently a Beta Zone member, please ensure you provide us with their Beta Zone email address as this will expedite their invitation to the BBM Music beta program.

If a friend is not currently a Beta Zone member, they will be required to register with the email address you provide prior to being invited to join the BBM Music Beta Program.

This preview is currently only available to residents of Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom.
    AirSupply likes this.
    09-09-11 09:09 PM
    I don't want to start another thread i have 4 invites, 3 after giving you one @Air supply so first 3 people to give me their emails gets in

A few notes:

Your friends will be contacted to join the beta program within 2 business days. If any of your friends are not currently Beta Zone members, they will be asked to sign up with the email you provide prior to receiving an invitation notice. Once your friends have the software, you may start sharing music by adding them as contacts through BBM, email, or several other methods.

If a friend is currently a Beta Zone member, please ensure you provide us with their Beta Zone email address as this will expedite their invitation to the BBM Music beta program.

If a friend is not currently a Beta Zone member, they will be required to register with the email address you provide prior to being invited to join the BBM Music Beta Program.

This preview is currently only available to residents of Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom.
    Please , I'd love an invite!!!! Beta email addy is [email protected]

Thanks so much!!

AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    09-09-11 09:11 PM
    I sent a pm with my email. hope I was fast enough.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    09-09-11 09:43 PM
    All 5 invites gone thank you
    09-09-11 09:51 PM
    All 5 invites gone thank you
    Did I get a invite by chance?

09-09-11 09:52 PM
    Did I get a invite by chance?

Yeah i got you
    09-09-11 10:00 PM
    Awesome!!! I can't wait. Thanks so much!!!

09-09-11 10:01 PM
    @Taliban: thank you for sending me the inviation, but for some reason I haven't got it in my mailbox yet. Can you check it for me? Many thanks
    09-09-11 11:01 PM
    I haven't received anything yet either but I think it takes a couple of days before they actually get sent out to us.....I hope that's the case anyway but that's what I've heard other people say

09-09-11 11:05 PM
    yeah it says 2 business days just wait a couple of days you should get it
    AirSupply likes this.
    09-09-11 11:10 PM
    Cool! Thanks again!

09-09-11 11:11 PM
    Awesome thank you ^^
    09-09-11 11:16 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD