Item Description : Unlocked Rogers BlackBerry Bold 9900
    Price : $775
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : EVERYTHING (Unopened Roger's Box)
    Item location : Nassau, Long Island
    Shipping Details : Prefer local transaction, can ship as well (free ground)Payment Options : PayPal / Cash
    Contact Info : sanpowerjr(AT)aol(DOT)com or 646-912-8939
    My Feedback: First time selling on the forums, my ebay acct is eShachi: eBay Feedback Profile for eshachi

09-09-11 10:22 AM
    Hello,
    I live on the Island and work in the city. Unfortunately, 775 is far too steep for me but I do have 600. cash burning a hole in my pocket. Please dont be insulted. If you decide to let it go for that I would be happy to meet you anytime any place. Thanks and good luck.
    09-09-11 10:22 PM
    pics of the phone would get you more attention than pics of the box.
    09-10-11 06:59 AM
    Box is still sealed. If buyer would like pics of the phone prior to meeting/shipping, I will gladly open it and post them.
    09-11-11 12:04 AM
    read the post, all items must include pictures. anyways, 775 you gotta be kidding me right?
    09-11-11 07:30 PM
    Pictures of a sealed box are acceptable
    09-11-11 07:39 PM
    Why would anyone buy this for almost 800 when they can order it from rogers for 600... Don't insult are intelligence.
    09-11-11 10:00 PM
    Why would anyone buy this for almost 800 when they can order it from rogers for 600... Don't insult are intelligence.
    Lol, right. I apologize for insulting your intelligence.
    09-12-11 02:21 PM
    Pictures of a sealed box are acceptable
    Thank you for clearing this up.
    09-12-11 02:22 PM
    To clear a couple of things:

1. If you don't mind waiting 2-3 months for ATT to get this phone, my listing is not for you.

2. If you live in Canada and can run over to a Roger's store, my listing is not for you.

3. If you have a carrier upgrade and are looking to buy this for $299, my listing is not for you.

4. If you are willing to accept the risk of fraud via non-local transaction to save a couple bucks (ebay,craigslist), then this listing is not for you.

5. If you aren't looking to purchase a phone, and only comment on every "WTS" post, my listing is not for you.

HOWEVER, if you:
    1. Do not have an ATT upgrade
    2. Are not looking to wait for ATT to release this phone
    3. Are okay with paying a slight premium over a non-subsidized ATT purchase (consider a no contract ATT phone after tax will run you ~$650)
    4. Live in NYC/tri-state area

Then you may be interested in my listing.

PS. I don't go around harrassing every other "For Sale" listing that I do not agree with, and I would expect the same from the rest of the members on this board.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-12-11 02:35 PM
    It would be OUR intelligence. And as the OP pointed out, most American' can NOT just run over and order from the Rogers store, nor can they order from Rogers online. They MUST pay a premium at this point to get this phone, at least with the correct frequencies. I suppose an ATT customer could run over to the Tmobile store, BUT the 9900 he/she gets would not have the correct 3G/4G frequencies so they would be limited to 2G and below! I think the OP has set a reasonable price. And has very eloquently stated why you might, or MIGHT not want to go for his listing.

EDIT: I'm inclined to leave the BS posts, to sort of embarrass/encourage better behavior. HOWEVER if the OP would like I can also clean up the thread!
    09-12-11 03:21 PM
    EDIT: I'm inclined to leave the BS posts, to sort of embarrass/encourage better behavior. HOWEVER if the OP would like I can also clean up the thread!
    I'm inclined to agree with your inclination, thank you!
    09-12-11 03:41 PM
    All PM's responded to!
    09-14-11 12:16 PM
    Just an informational question re the versatility of Rogers phones like this 9900. Obviously, they have the AT&T bands. Do they also have the TMobile bands? I mean: do they have both?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-11 06:50 AM
    Just an informational question re the versatility of Rogers phones like this 9900. Obviously, they have the AT&T bands. Do they also have the TMobile bands? I mean: do they have both?

no they dont. only the at&t ones. they are missing 1700mhz.
    09-15-11 08:03 AM
    is the phone still available for sale?
    09-16-11 08:57 PM
    email sent... dang, AOL! lol. i thought i was one of the last people to still use it.
    09-16-11 10:34 PM
    Just curious...how is it unlocked if it's still sealed in the box?
    09-17-11 09:29 AM
    Maybe it came that way? My 9650 came unlocked from Sprint ...

09-17-11 09:54 AM
    @bimori - Yes phone is still available

@Duvi - Yea I know, lol, its technically my "backup/spam" email, but aside from that I didnt see an email from you, ill double check the spam filters!

@bradford johnson - I should have corrected my wording, I have the unlock code that belongs with the phone, so "technically" it is not currently unlocked, but once you pop in your sim + unlock code, it will be.
    09-19-11 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD