I updated to 4.5 so that I could watch youtube videos but they are not working . When I click to watch the video the media player opens but shows no sign of a video loading or playing . I also tryed the blueapple.mobi but after about 30 seconds buffering a message comes up saying that the video cannot be played and asks me if I want to save the video

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 08:16 AM
    I don't know if this'll help, but you can check your browser settings. With your browser open, press your menu key, roll down and click options, click browser configuration, make sure all the boxes are checked, set Show Images to - on
    WML and HTML pages, set emulation mode to BlackBerry. Those settings will at least make your wap views better. The go to the address linked below and give it a try. I have noticed utube works better in WiFi and that utube can be jerky. BB's aren't the best devices to watch videos with good luck.
    http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&

08-24-08 09:03 AM
    My settings are the way you recommended , but youtube continues not to work

08-24-08 09:40 AM
    I have the same problem with my berry, maybe its because I'm using bis instead of wap? Doesn't work with wifi either.
    Dang it!

08-24-08 10:08 AM
    I'm thinking that maybe it doesbt work because my service provider hasn't offically released on their BIS website .

08-24-08 10:14 AM
    Lol, Im having the same problem
    08-24-08 10:45 AM
    I don't know what it could be, mine works - sorry . BTW, I'm BIS and use the BlackBerry browser on an 8320 running .69. You might need to reload your OS.

08-24-08 12:44 PM
    Can you pm me the .69 version you running....
    08-24-08 01:27 PM
    No, I don't keep copies and you're not supposed to ask.

08-24-08 01:58 PM
    Are u accessing via your bookmarks? I had to delete the bookmark and re add it and it works fine.

08-24-08 02:23 PM
    I'm running .55 on my 8310

08-24-08 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD