I've checked everywhere on my BB Bold and I cannot find an alarm clock. I need one. Since I got my new phone, I keep forgetting to take my birth control. Which is not a great thing.

Anyone else having this problem?

Honestly, I think they forgot to include one. Let me know if you find it or if I can download one for free somewhere.
    Last edited by natalie.-xo; 08-24-08 at 01:33 AM.
    08-24-08 01:27 AM
    I have a clock icon right by the Blackberry PIN icon, and if you enter the clock app, then click the Menu, you get the option to Set Alarm. HTH.
    08-24-08 02:58 AM
    Oh, okay. Thanks

One problem though - I can't seem to set it to repeat every day. It has: "ON, OFF, or WEEKDAYS". I want weekends as well o.o...

Will it go off everyday unless I delete it?
    08-24-08 03:03 AM
    At a guess, I'd say that On means on all the time, Off is off all the time, and Weekdays is just weekdays no weekends. But that's just a guess. Since today is Saturday, try out the choices and see what works, and then let us all know!
    08-24-08 03:06 AM
    Loving Bedside Mode on my Bold. Had it on last night, the display will be a little bit lit in a dark room, and off when it's light.
    08-24-08 05:12 AM
    Yep stanglady is correct.

On - every day
    Weekday - just monday to friday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 05:26 AM
    Loving Bedside Mode on my Bold. Had it on last night, the display will be a little bit lit in a dark room, and off when it's light.
    I was DROOLING over the clock app haha
    08-24-08 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD