Gray Matter Apps presents SpeedNotes

SpeedNotes is a fast and convenient application for taking and sharing notes without the need to open and name a new memopad entry or concern yourself with ensuring that the note is saved before exiting the application. When typing in your note, SpeedNotes automatically takes care of saving your work to your BlackBerry's internal storage. At any point you can just press escape to exit SpeedNotes and then return later and your note will automatically be loaded, ready for you to either continue working with, send or save it to a selection of destinations or simply clear and start again from scratch.

SpeedNotes supports sending or saving your note to the following choices:

- A MemoPad entry.
    - A file on either your SDCard or BlackBerry store.
    - A Calendar entry.
    - A Tasks / ToDo entry.
    - An Email.
    - An SMS message.
    - A PIN message.
    - The BlackBerry clipboard.

The calendar, task/todo and email options support a choice of fields for placing the note into, for example, within calendar you can choose to place the note within either the Summary, Location or Note fields.

Existing notes can also be loaded into SpeedNotes from the following choices:

- A MemoPad entry.
    - A file from either your SDCard or BlackBerry built in storage.

SpeedNotes is available for $2.99 from the CrackBerry Store, a 7-day fully functional trial version is also available:

SpeedNotes Trial Version @ the CrackBerry Store

Purchase SpeedNotes @ the CrackBerry Store
    Ammunet91 and barrist like this.
    09-07-11 11:18 AM
    fantastic app!! Thanks Russ!!!!!
    09-07-11 11:42 AM
    Truly an excellent little app. It does so much. You'll find yourself using it to start all your emails, calendar appts, memos, and many other things.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 12:30 PM
    Very useful - well worth the price
    09-07-11 01:34 PM
    Sure it worth every penny. I'm enjoying this app since first day its been out beta edition. Thank you Russ for great job making our BlackBerry devices even more pleasurable.
    09-07-11 02:03 PM
    Best app on my phone.
    09-07-11 02:03 PM
    Freakin sweet app!!!! Great job on this Russ!!
    09-07-11 02:07 PM
    Leave it to you, Russ, to create something so useful and practical! I'm loving this!!!!
    09-07-11 06:33 PM
    Looks like a great app, down loading now. Simple but effective, typical Eastern Shore.
    09-07-11 06:54 PM
    Absolutely perfect for what it does - gives me the perfect place to capture ideas quickly and send them wherever I might need to send them.

Top-notch, and bug free.
    09-07-11 09:52 PM
    Awesome app. Was testing all through the beta stage and purchased the full version obviously.

How long a wait is it to get our registration key?
    09-11-11 11:27 AM

How long a wait is it to get our registration key?
    Where did you buy it. If you purchased it from Mobihand you get the key as soon as you press the 'buy now' button.

Reason #573 that I always purchase from Mobihand before I ever go to App World. That, and you get updates almost immediately.
    09-11-11 03:36 PM
    Yah I ordered from Mobihand too. In the confirmation email it said the key would be sent in a separate email but I never got it.. checked my spam folder too but nothing. hmm
    09-11-11 06:34 PM
    Yah I ordered from Mobihand too. In the confirmation email it said the key would be sent in a separate email but I never got it.. checked my spam folder too but nothing. hmm

When I picked it up I got the key immediately. I've never seen an email from MobiHand like that before. I would email them back and ask about it for sure. I wonder if anyone else has received a similar email about any purchase before?

09-11-11 07:01 PM
    me too always getting apps from mobihand and never a problem and always instant reg code
    09-11-11 09:14 PM
    Thanks guys, will send Mobihand an email to see if I can get it sorted out.

Here's a screenshot from my Mobihand account page.

Last edited by barrist; 09-12-11 at 07:42 AM.
    09-12-11 06:04 AM
    Yeah, definitely not seen that before

09-12-11 07:47 AM
    Russ got back to me thru email and was able to get me the code
    Glad I got it before my trial expired, love the app!
    09-12-11 07:59 AM
    Yep, you can definitely count on Russ.

09-12-11 08:10 AM
    Russ got back to me thru email and was able to get me the code
    Glad I got it before my trial expired, love the app!

I like to keep the mobihand app on my blackberry, it always lists the license codes in the my apps screen. Handy for reloads etc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    09-12-11 09:35 AM
    I like to keep the mobihand app on my blackberry, it always lists the license codes in the my apps screen. Handy for reloads etc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    you are da man Russ !!!
    09-12-11 10:54 AM
    SpeedNotes is now available on BlackBerry App World.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    09-19-11 12:38 PM
    I just bought the app after using the trial! Love it. I easily have used this at least a dozen times per day

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    09-25-11 01:27 PM
    I had the same issue with the activation code on MobiHand. It took me two emails with the same info to get through to MobiHand and. A matter of minutes to get a reaponse from russ once they passed it off to him. EXCELLENT customer sevice. Perfectly matched to an essential application!!

Thanks Russ!!

09-25-11 11:27 PM
    Thanks Russ for a great app. Just finished the trial period and went back to AppWorld to pay for it - money was transacted, but did not get a key. When I paid, it said the app was already installed & asked if I wanted to overwrite with new install. I said no, assuming the key would be sent due to payment. What should I do next to get the key and keep using this Awesome App?
    09-27-11 12:38 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD