I have had my Pearl 8130 for a little over a month now and I want to add another email address I used the search function on the forum and did what it said but I still get the same thing on my phone, I am trying to add a yahoo email account and a gmail account. When I go to the email settings Icon and go to existing users should I put in the email I am adding or my blackberry email address? I am pretty sure when I originally added my main email all I did was put in my address and password click ok and it was added but every time now it says please check your info and try again when I put in my other email address what am I doing wrong?
    08-23-08 10:40 PM
    Welcome to the Crack. You are doing it the right way, it seems you are entering your password wrong if does not want to setup. If you log in via your PC does it go through?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 10:44 PM
    I don't know what I was doing wrong I think I put in a different login name but I got it
    08-23-08 10:53 PM
    go to BlackBerry and skip through the ads...then find the link to set up email....locate your carrier then follow the instructions to set up your email and then you may need to resend your service books.
    08-23-08 10:57 PM
    I don't know what I was doing wrong I think I put in a different login name but I got it
    Glad you've come right with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD